Im About To Go Crazy

It's been a few months that I've been living in the scrapyard.

I renovated my home so now it looks suitable for a nice cozy home, plus the amazing decorations and furniture I bought.

I sat on my porch on a bright red cushioned seat, sketching the autobots.

My tongue stuck out of my mouth while I concentrated.

My light purple dress blew in the breeze, causing me to lose my focus from drawing and tucking it underneath me.

Meanwhile the whole scrapyard was absolutely insane.

There were autobots fighting each other, eating metal scraps and cars, and yelling...so much yelling.

I pinch the bridge of my nose before groaning loudly, getting up and walking towards a new autobot that arrived a few days ago, a baby T Rex.

I picked him up and held him like a baby before he blew a small flame and buried his giant metal snout in my neck for comfort.

As I walked away from the noise and metal robots, I hummed a small lullaby, making the dinosaur sleepy before his optics dimmed down to nothing.

I smiled a bit before placing him down and finishing my walk.

Just as I thought I had peace and quiet, something just had to happen.

Wheelie came wheeling his way around the corner and he hid behind me, shaking.

"Oh thank god your here (Y/N)! Bumblebee's tryin' to kill me! He's crazy!"

I looked up when loud angry stops pounded around the corner until I saw a pissed off Bumblebee.

"Hey woah woah! Both of you calm down." I demanded while placing my arm out in front of Bee.

He was absolutely fuming with rage, what did Wheelie do this time?

I gave him the ' what did you do' look and he shivered before giving in.

"The giant lunk o' metal can't handle jokes! It's not my fault he got all buzzed up about it."

I made a poker face, realizing what happened and the pun he made.

I pointed towards the other bots, signaling for Wheelie to leave so I can speak to Bumblebee.

He obliged happily before I turned around to an irritated yellow bot.

Bee kneeled down and I held my hand to the side of his plates.

"Oh Bee, it's okay, Wheelie is all bark no bite, okay my little Bumblebee?" I smiled as he relaxed into my hand, a small whirring noise coming from him.

After a while, Bee placed me in his shoulders and brought us back to the main camp where everyone was gathered around, talking or just watching the golden flames lick at the sky.

I closed my eyes and focused on the sounds of bugs and birds chirping, getting ready for the night and feeling the warmth of the fire surround my body.

I was so at peace.

Clank!

Screech!

My eyes popped open.

I glared at Ironhide and Jazz who were fighting before getting off of Bumblebee and telling everyone goodnight.

I yawned and went inside, being accompanied by a certain baby T Rex and the rest of his baby dinosaur gang.

I walked upstairs, brushed my teeth and changed into my black tank top and shorts before climbing into bed, feeling the silky sheets ingulf me before sleep took over me.

Mean while the baby Dinobots struggled but managed to climb onto my bed and lay down around me, sleep taking over them too.

Let's just hope tomorrow is calmer and much less...well crazy.

~~Next Morning~~

I was sitting on my outside swing just relaxing and enjoying the silence that blanketed basically the whole scrapyard.

It was really peaceful for once, shocker.

In the evening, the bots didn't fight for once, doing their own thing or talking with others.

Well that was until Optimus Prime appeared, walking towards us as the bots gathered around him, me sitting on Ratchets shoulder.

"Autobots, I have acquired a Decepticon signal near Chicago. We will leave tomorrow so be prepared."

The autobots nodded in understanding before I stood up, Ratchet aware that I'm standing.

"I wanna come with you guys, I can be useful."

"It is too dangerous for a human to interfere with a war you could get injured or die from, (Y/N), it is best you stay here with the Dinobots."

I furrowed my eyebrows before walking off of Ratchets shoulder, him having to quickly bring his hand up for me to walk on.

I placed my hands on my hips before saying "Listen Optimus, I get that! I really really do but I can help you guys! I could sneak into a Decepticon ship or something and destroy it from the inside without being noticed since I'm small. Please, I beg of you." By now I was on my knees begging a Prime to let me go into a war zone, I must be high or something.

I could hear Optimus sigh loudly before looking at me and speaking.

"Find, but you will stay with the group. If you get hurt, your life will be in my hands, so be cautious and do as we tell you to do."

I nodded happily before Optimus spoke boring stuff.

Ratchet put me on the ground and I walked towards my house.

As soon as I closed my door, I slid down the wall and breathed a sigh of relief.

At least Optimus said yes, otherwise I would've just followed them and boy would I have to be super cautious. It's like these bots have movement sensors and heat signature sensors. That's how OP they all are.

When I went into my bedroom, I laid on my bed, tired from todays craziness and noise.

Just as I was on the verge of falling asleep, I heard...

Clank

Screech!

Now my ears only heard the loud clinging noise of metal and booming voices.

I sigh in irritation but didn't get up.

This is my life.