The Secret I Hold

The next morning arrived too suddenly for my liking. Groggily raising my exhausted body into an upright position, I force my gaze straight for the oak wood dresser opposite of the room, more importantly located in the top drawer. Lifting myself off of the bed and towards the wooden structure, I subconsciously pull out the shelf revealing a glowing red vile partly hidden by clothing.

With my mind gradually clearing up, a shock of realization washes over me causing my spark to thump a bit quicker over the span of only a few seconds. I can't believe I actually have this in my drawer.

Picking up the small glass container from the wooden interior, I observe the swirly crimson liquid molded inside. Speedily placing it back into its hidden compartment, I enter my bathroom to get on with my morning routine.

After I finished, I searched through my drawer for an easy outfit, whilst contemplating when and how I would use this weapon.

In reality, my plan was pretty far-fetched. I had a deadly weapon in my grasp just waiting for the right opportunity to rid of one of the world's biggest threats with no solid idea how it's going to go down.

Although in my defense, my only intentions are to save everyone.

With an exhausted sigh, I leave my room and start making my way through the huge corridor towards the main hanger. As the halls closer to my destination becomes more crowded with scientists, soldiers, and bots, I weave through them as best I can while my mind is plagued with thoughts about Serum X.

Coming up the the open entrance to the enormous garage-like room, I immediately gain the attention of Bee, a chirp releasing from his modulator as he walks straight for me.

As he approaches me with his hand out, I comply with his signal and climb onto his servos. Shifting into a comfortable position, I relax as Bee rises and makes his way towards Optimus, Drift, and Arcee where they seemed to be in a hushed discussion. As we made our way to them, I also noticed the other bots seemed more serious. Something was off, what happened?

Noticing our presence and looking our way, Arcee concludes her talk before taking her leave.

What was that about?

Tapping his digits, Bumblebee lifted me onto the huge table where holopads and energon cubes were placed.

"What's going on Optimus? Why is everyone acting all weird and distant?" I asked whilst looking around the heavy room.

"Megatron has sent us a message, or more of a warning," Optimus started clenching his servos, "He has officially declared war against the autobots. This includes a location of where to meet. Megatron has also offered a trade, every autobot prisoner in exchange for....." Optimus wouldn't meet my eyes. He couldn't.

"Optimus tell me what Megatron wants?" I demanded with narrowed orbs.

With thumping metal steps, Ratchet made his way into the heavily tensioned area between me and Optimus before answering with a solemn tone, "You, (Y/N), Megatron will release the autobot prisoners and in return he wants you."

"I cannot condone this, (Y/N) is a fellow member of the autobots, but if we do not come up with an alternative plan, then our friends will die in the hands of Megatron." Optimus stated determinedly.

Autobots all around agreed with nods and whispers of agreement.

Swallowing the lump in my throat I merely agreed as well in a facade of fake acknowledgment. All the while my mind was processing my own arrangement. Selectively listening to specific parts here and there of Optimus's plan of war with other's ideas, I managed to just solidify something. A determined fire sparked inside me, something craving Megatron's spark.

Looking back to Bumblebee, he whirred softly before understanding what I wanted. Picking me up once again, I let him know where I wanted him to lead me to. Keeping a steady pace, the yellow autobot brought me outside of the base and into a quieter section where nature thrived. Lowering me onto the grassy ground, I kept my balance before making my way towards the green airy forest where sunlight poked through, giving the forest a beautiful calm aura.

Following behind, Bumblebee would occasionally chirp at birds singing their tunes and chase colorful butterflies.

Chuckling at his childish behavior, I finally stopped in a cleared area of the thicket before sitting on a raised rock carved smoothly from years of rain. The autobot sat down in front of me with a giant thump alerting a couple of birds in trees.

"It's such a beautiful day out today." I hummed with my eyes closed and hands splayed behind me keeping me upright. Bee sounded in acknowledgment while taking in my features glowing from the suns rays invading the shrubbery and treetops.

Feeling a metal digit gently brush my cheek, I opened my (F/C) orbs revealing Bumblebee touching my face. With a small smile I placed my right hand over his servo before signaling for him to come closer. Complying with my silent call, he leaned his helm towards me in which I closed the gap and leaned my forehead against his. Closing his glowing blue orbs, we enjoyed the silent moment of compassion and cherished this memory. I knew I would.

"I— Love—You!"

Abruptly opening my eyes rapidly, I took in Bumblebees faceplate as if I had seen a ghost.

"Y-you what?" I asked flabbergasted, not only did the autobot I took a liking to just confess to me, but he spoke. Utilizing the radio, he must've taken out clips of shows and songs to create that phrase for me. For me.

Bee loves me.

Gripping the sides of his faceplate, I leaned in before placing a loving kiss where his mouthplate was located.

"I love you too" I revealed shyly, and as we locked orbs, I smiled warmly knowing that I had someone close to my spark to fight for.

Returning back to base, I hid my giddy expression, acting as if nothing occurred as Bee brought us back inside.

Gathering around Optimus and Hound, Ratchet caught me up to speed, explaining what was going to happen.

And after just hearing the plan of action, I couldn't swallow the guilt I felt. This was on me, this was my fault, my mess. Optimus Prime's plan would only cause greater death and pain and he didn't even know what was occurring beneath the energon being spilt and the tension. I couldn't, and I wouldn't let my autobot friends and acquaintances fight my war, I will not condone them all fighting on the battlefield for me.

A small part of me felt super selfish though, the autobots have been enemies Decepticons much longer than I had been.

As the day progressed and Bumblebee giving me lovesick glances every once in a while, I refreshed my processor and started using the intel I had gathered from both sides and pieced together a solid strategy.

Knowing that Optimus would call for all humans and to stay behind in base, I would discretely make my way onto a ship which will fly straight to Megatron, find him, use the serum and kill him. It had a few holes but I had a feeling it would work.

The fight was coming sooner than I hoped, me and Bumblebee would need to figure out our romantic arrangement, and I can into hope for the best.

Retreating back to my own quarters, I blew Bumblebee a raspberry before exiting the room, not noticing the mushy mess I had created within Bee's spark chamber.

Gritting my teeth as I walked through the winding corridors, The raging flame was growing as I loathed Megatron's tricks and deceiving acts. He would pay, and I'd make sure if it, even if I have to reveal my crimson secret.