Experimentation

Author's Note

Hey y'all! Just a warning, gore and painful stuff is in this chapter, don't read if you do not feel comfortable okay?

Okay!

back to the story!

—————-

All I could see was darkness.

All sound was blocked and I couldn't move. My head is killing me, thumping like a drum over and over.

As I finally came to, I managed to focus my sight and regain my hearing as well as movement, well not exactly moving.

As I looked down warily, giant cold, metal cuffs kept me in place as well as on my feet and a thinner, less tighter cuff across my neck, securing my whole body on the metal table I uncomfortably laid on.

As I searched the room, I realized where I was, the medical room. All I could remember was placing a virus into the Decepticon's control center and suddenly a sharp pain in the back of my head causing my to blackout.

I struggled but nothing happened, only making noise which unfortunately alerted two certain Decepticons.

The sliding door opened, revealing the infamous Megatron I guessed seeing as he was bigger and scarier looking as well as an unknown red Decepticon.

They walked to my left side, Megatron telling the red bot something and turning to face me with a sinister face.

I gulped, this isn't good...

"It seems as our guest has finally woken." His voice boomed.

"W-what are you going to do to m-me?"

He smirked viscously, tapping his large sharp claw-like servos on the table next to me. He is VERY intimidating even just standing still.

" well because you managed to ruin my main systems, I'm going to ruin you. It's not really a grudge I have against you, but it's more of a "you do this to me, I do this to you" kind of thing. You'll understand VERY soon why you shouldn't have interfered with me."

Now I was terrified.

What exactly did he have in mind of doing to me? Seeing as I'm in a medical room only meant a few things and I definitely did NOT want to be the experimentation toy.

Not at all.

Megatron spoke to the red Decepticon one last time before leaving the room.

Now I was alone with the doctor, which I guessed from him writing down things and messing with medical equipment. My breathing became irregular and I shook with fear and nervousness.

I would never see a Bumblebee or the other Autobots ever again!

Tears cascaded down my fearful face and my lip quivered.

He finally walked over to my side and placing down tools of sorts onto a wheeled table in an organized manner. They looked horrifying.

I couldn't see all of them but I managed to see the outline of a bone saw, a variety of knives and blades, and other unknown tools. I'm going to die...

~~TimeSkip to when the painful procedure begins~~

I found out that the red Decepticon's name was Knockout, which didn't help my situation. I mean he wasn't even going to knock me out! (Did you see what I did there? Hehe) I'm REALLY not gonna make it...

He picked up a huge serrated bone saw and a blowtorch. Oh god..

I struggled trying to get away but I couldn't.