Dangerous Idea

Hello Noodles! I apologize for not updating sooner, I was very occupied with tons of school work/projects and I was having writers block for a while but I'm back now! :D

Enjoy~

——————————-

I woke up with a tired yawn and did my automatic morning routine like a robot.

I yawned tiredly while putting on black shorts and a huge fluffy hoodie because I wasn't in the mood for anything fancy or time taking.

I combed my hair and kept it down underneath my hood.

Dark bags lined my eyes and my smile ceased to exist, overall I felt horrible.

I didn't get any sleep because of the noisy bots and when I woke up in the middle of the night for a glass of water, I managed to fall down the stairs! Who even does that?! I had the light on and the stairs had carpet so how even??

Bruh..

Anyways I'm currently sitting, more like laying on top of Hound's shoulder, my eyes threatening to close.

Hound and the others noticed my lazy mood and decided to keep a much quieter tone for the rest of the day.

Thank goodness!

Even the next day they respected my mental wishes. It's like they're mind readers or something, I wouldn't be surprised if they were at this point...

The next day Optimus returned to us with a plan. He had managed to silently find and sneak up upon one of the smaller Decepticon ships where a small amount of Decepticon soldiers settled while staying off of their radar. They must've been mining Energon or Dark  Energon.

He explained the plan with his group while I zoned out a bit.

When Optimus finally finished and told me what to do I simply nodded before we scattered to different places to relax or train.

I found a spot near Bee before he lifted me onto his shoulders and walked around. While he did so, my mind was rushing with intel and heavy thoughts.

When Optimus explained carefully what I was going to have to do, I almost fainted.

When the Autobots create a sneak attack and keeping the Decepticons busy, that's when I come into play.

Apparently because this is a VERY dangerous fight and cannot risk anything, I have to pull my weight too.

When the time comes, I will secretly make my way upon one of the smaller Decepticon ships and stay upon it until they leave for the mother ship much father and higher away from safety.

When I come aboard the giant metal ship floating in the sky, I need to find their main computer mainframe and immediately place a USB into the system causing a virus to make a barrier and destroy their information from the inside out.

Of course I'll need to keep my eyes peeled and senses sharp in case a Decepticon sneaks up on me and ends me right then and there.

Buuutttt....

I'm gonna go ahead and slither my idea in with Optimus's plan as well.

After I hack the mainframe and put a horrible virus into their control center, I'm not going to leave immediately. Instead I'm going to search for any signs of Dark Energon, if that's what it's called and leave the ship with a small piece for Ratchet to study.

Also if I'm lucky, I will find something interesting like a map or just intel on what the Decepticons are planning and put it on my spare hard drive.

It's VERY risky and dangerous though...

I'm speaking all about climbing aboard a gigantic ship in the sky with sinister robots and yet I don't even know what they look like, geez this is gonna be much more difficult. I'm running in blind which is worse!

I'll even need protective gear and possibly a weapon or two to defend me.

Even after everything I've been through, sometimes I think back to what I first begun as just a young teenage girl who worked on cars to sell with her father.

It wasn't a very fun, exhilarating life I had until Bumblebee came into my life.

Wow.... I sound like I'm in love with my own car! Ha, hilarious! Me? In love with alien metal? That's ridiculous!

....right?

Oh dear this probably is is awkward...but!

It doesn't matter, if I like someone or something then I'll go for it all the way.

It's like those who are deeply in love with anime characters, just instead of a humanoid figure, it's a robotic figure with a gender and talks on his own will.

Same difference...

Anyways, after the serious conversation about tomorrow's plan, I went to my house and walked straight to the basement.

I flicked on the bright light I replace when I first renovated the place and went down the metal stairs before coming faced with a very high tech room.

It looked like the future to be honest, but this room was defined as my 'battle room' per say as I had a variety of protective armor on stands near walls, expensive and high tech computers attached to another wall, and the rest have other things necessary for fights like maps and alien looking weapons, which most of them probably shot out lasers and bullets.

With a straight face and a determined mind, I continued into the room and prepared my armor and weapons.

Tomorrow was definitely going to be eventful...