Chapter 7

I'm bored and we went home early today from the cemetery, anyways I decided to make a chapter because Kissanime is not working and I can't watch Hitsugi no Chaika (S2) :( anyways here's the chapter :) 

-

Kacey 

I woke up next morning with Luke beside me. 

"Morning Princess." He smiled 

"Morning." 

"You hungry?" 

"YES!" I exclaimed 

"Then let's go out! Are you fine with that?" 

I nodded and shooed him away and went to my shower, after it I went to my closet and picked out an outfit, which was a black, skater's skirt and a white, spaghetti strap crop top. I grabbed a leather jacket since it's been a bit chilly and just paired it off with my black vans.

I grabbed the necklace Luke gave me when we were little, it was a Ying Yang, he has his own and I have mine. 

I grab my bag and went outside. 

"Hey Luke loo---" I was cut off as I bumped into him. 

"Oh, hey Ace." 

"Hey, you called me Ace." 

"Yes, I did." He said as I caught a glimps of the necklace he was wearing. 

"No one ever calls me that."

"I know." He smiled as he grabbed my hand and led me to his car. 

We drived in silence as we let the radio play. I don't even know where were going.

We got off the car and I was faced with a cute little diner, probably just for breakfast. I don't know.

"The food here is amazing."

I looked at him as he grabbed my hand and led me inside. Inside was very retro, like the place was just like on Cher Llyod's Music Video for Want You back I think.

"I absolutely love it." I said, more to myself than Luke. But he heard me.

"I know." He smiled as we sat down on a booth facing each other.

A woman, came to us and asked what would we want to order.

"Uh. Triple stack pancake, with whipped cream and bacon and a strawberry smoothie please?" I said Luke looking at me

"I'll just have the same." He said

Once the woman was nowhere to be seen he spoke up.

"Really? A smoothie at 8 in the morning?"

I laughed at his adorableness.

"You'll get tonsils." He pointed out.

"And you'll get it with me." I retorted.

He laughed as the woman came and gave us our food.

-

We talked as we ate our food, and to be honest I really like his company. Like I want him with me all the time.

And it leaves me wanting more.

I shook the thought away, it's impossible for me to like him and for him to like me back.

I sigh as it caught his attention.

"Are you okay?" He asked worry in his voice.

I look up at him and smile, "Yea.. just thinking."

"About what?" He asked as I looked outside.

My breath hitched. No no no.

My eyes widened at the sight, no I can't.

My phone rung.

Incoming Call: Unknown number.

I answer it.

"Hello, bitch." He said

"What do you want?!!" I spat

"Simple, your mom is worried that you haven't come home in days." He paused "She wanted me to find you, and just my luck that I saw you looking out the window." He laughed evily.

"I'm never going back there!" I said trembling.

"Well, I'll give you one week. Make your choice or else.."

"Or else what?" I asked and I immidietly regret it.

"Or else you're friends die." He said as he hung up the phone.

He sent a smirk towards my way as he left.

No no no no no!

"Ace, are you alright." Luke asked as he held my hand.

"You're freezing cold. I'll take you to the car." He said as he stood me up and paid.

We went to the car as I struggle to breathe, it's happening again.

"Shit, your having a panic attack."

I nod repeatedly.

He covered his hands on my nose and mouth, usually it would do it but it's not stopping it.

Luke surprised me as his lips crashed on mine as he kisses me as I relax.

"How?" Was the first thing I said.

"I just knew." He said looking down.

"What happened? Why did you have an attack?" He asked looking at me.

I took a deep breath. "M-my dad he's the one that I saw. The one who called me, he said gave me a week to make a decision and if I don't come back.." I paused tears coming out. "He threated to kill you." I said as morwe tears came out.

"I just can't. I can't go back Luke, and I don't want to lose you. I just got you back." I cried and cried as Luke hugged me.

"It's okay, don't cry. We'll figure something out okay?" He smiled.

-

Well that was a bit emotional there. it made me cry a bit and God I have alot of plans and ideas now. yaaay