Chapter 14

Niall

When me and the lads went to the venue that the 5sos lads sent us I saw that they were setting up.

"Make yourselves comfortable, I guess." Calum says shrugging.

We smiled at him and sat down on one of the couches, well I guess were early.

I stood up and decided to take a look around at the place, posters and tables were set up, there where amazing lights and a dance floor. A huge dance floor might I add, it's basically a home made club.

Then I hear a girl shout.

"Hey Mikey! Can I borrow a ladder?!"

"Why are you yelling?! Anyways, yea sure!" A voice said which I pressume is Michael's voice.

I went to where he went and he looked at me weirdly and I also happened to be rather close to them.

Once I got there I saw the girl went out of balance and I instictively went to her, which ended up her on top of me and we landed with an 'umph'

"Shit, Kacey are you okay?" Michael asked as he scurried back here.

Kacey, the girl on top of me held her head and replied to him, then she opened her eyes and I was met with the most beautiful pair of green eyes. She stared at me wide eyed realizing whats happened.

Well, so much for meeting for the first time.

Kacey

Holy, oh my goodness. I quickly scurried off of him and quickly stood up, I helped him up and he was so much more taller than me.

"I-- erm. I'm sorry." I apologized

"Hey don't be, glad I was here to help you though." He said and I nodded

Michael exited out of the room and I took the fairy lights again and started to climb up the ladder but Niall stopped me, and he just had to grab me by my wrist. My scars weren't visible but you can feel them, their still there.

I winced slightly hoping he didn't notice but he did, he slowly turned my arm and felt the scars.

"You know, what ever your going through. It's best if you just let the pain go, but not through this. Your hurting yourself more." He said and I couldn't agree more.

"But.. I can't stop. I mean I do now." I said to him as he smiled at me

"Please, I know we just already have met but I'm here to listen." He said as I moved out of the wayso he could set up the lights.

Once he finished, I thanked him and we went back to where every one was and they looked at us weirdly, mostly me because they didn't know me.

Calum went by my side and introduced me "Guys this is Kacey, Kacey these are the guys and you probably already know them."

"Oh. Yea yea. Erm, hi?" I said as they chuckled

"A shy one are we?" Zayn said

"Oh no not really." I said shrugging

"Whatever you say, princess." He said inching towards me and giving me a hug and the other boys followed soon.

"Hey Cal, I'm gonna use a room here to change later." I said running up to Calum he nodded and I went upstairs and decided thay I should just gey dressed already.

I locked the door and grabbed the clothing item that I'm gonna wear.

I wore a baby pink skaters skirt and a black bustier top that had a cage effect on the end of it, then I wore a necklace.