Chapter 5

I AM GETTING MICHAEL FEELS ALL OVER THE PLACE BECAUSE... DAMN MY FRIENDS. ANYWAYS HERE'S THE CHAPTER :D 

**********************************************************

I woke up feeling happy, it was something new really. I usually wake up regretting that 

I ever lived. But now I don't, I had my friends back and it made me very happy. 

"Kace?" Someone said as they knocked on my door. 

"Who is it?" 

"It's me Mikey. Can we erm, talk?" 

I paused for a while thinking of the right answer, what's there to talk about anyway? I grab a grey jumper and replied to Michael "Yea sure. Just a sec." I said

I put my hair up in a bun and put on an elastic headband so that no hair was sticking out. 

I swung the door open as Mikey entered and sat on the bed.

"So...erm, what did you want to tal about?" I asked raising my eyebrows 

"I was wondering if you... you wanted to uh, come with me." He said scratching the back of his neck 

a nervous gesture that I come to know. 

"Sure. where to?" I said smiling at him

"Just us two. Like a date, I guess." 

"Mikey, I..." I paused I really didn't know what to say to him, he wanted to take me out on a date when I'm staying at their place. It's weird. 

"Sure." I smiled, I really couldn't say no to him. I mean he's doing alot for me and it's the least that I can do for him. 

"Really? Then were off at 8!" He said clapping his hands and hugging me tightly. 

I smiled as he went outside and I locked my door, going inside my shower and taking a nice realaxing hot bath. 

********************************************

I smile as I look at my outfit, the time went by quickly and it was now 7:30, I was excited to be honest. He told me to be casual and don't go all out. So I did as I was told and put on a gray light wash short, a black muscle tee that had "Bitching since '96" in bold, gold letters. I absolutely loved it. 

I put on a few ballers and my watch, I put my phone in my pocket and slip on my camo vans. I put on minimal make up and curled my already wavey, brown hair. 

I went ourside and waited at the living room, The three boys, Michael excluded looked at me confusedly. 

"Where are you going?" Luke asked

"Out."

"With who?" Ashton butted in 

"Michael?" I said, well asked in a way. 

"Really?" Calum chirped 

"Yes really." I paused my eyes slightly widening "But, just as friends!" I said clearing things up as they slouched back. 

Michael came down as we went outside and walked side by side, him making small talk here and there but for the rest of the walk we were just silent and it was sort of a awkward yet comfortable silence.

"Were here." He said as he stopped in his tracks as well as me. 

"Ooh, This is so pretty!" I exclaimed as I looked around the beach, it was pretty with the moonlight shining on the water, it was so beautiful. 

On the sand there was a piknic already set up, a blanket and a basket. We went there as I 

immidiately sat and looked around once more. Taking a deep breath and enjoying the serenity and 

the peacefulness around. 

We ate and talked until a question randomly popped in my head. 

"Hey, why did you take me out?" I asked looking at him.

-Michael-

Shit. What am I supposed to say? say that I like her?

I looked at her, seeing that she was already looking at me. Her green eyes looked absolutely stunning in the moonlight, she was breathtaking. 

"Mikey?" She said, her soft adorable voice ringing in my ears. 

"Oh? Well, I just wanted to make sure you were okay and that you can relax for a while, you know."

I said smiling at her. 

"Thanks." She smiled, a genuine smile. She hasn't done that in a while. 

******************************************

We got home and she went straight up to her, probably sleeping already. 

and I did the same, I laid down in bed thinking about how this day went. 

Today was absolutely amazing, I can't wait to tell her. The reason.