Chapter 8

Kacey 

*nightmare* 

I sat alone, in a dark room. There was no light and it scared me to death really. 

"Hello?" I called out to the dark abiss where I knew no one would answer me, or so I thought.

"Hello, Kacey." My abusive father said, coming into view. Holding a very large knife. 

"I told you that if you didn't come there will be consiquences." He paused as the lights flashed. 

I was tied, with chains, hell I couldn't even lift this. I had my underwear on, it was like I was some sort of doll, a toy at least. I looked around and saw something I never wanted to see. 

As a soft cry escaped my lips I tried to get close to him as much as possible. "Luke!" I screamed tears rushing down my face, blood covered him. All I could see was a pool of blood. He didn't deserve this, I should be the one in that position. No! 

"Luke! please answer me!" I said as I felt him ligthly shift. 

"You're next." Luke smirked evily as everything went black. 

*end of night mare* 

I shot straight up in my bed, looking around frantically. I can't let that happen. 

"Ace are you okay?" Luke said as he reached for me.

"I.." I started but once again got interupted by someone waltzing inside the room. 

"Aye! Kace I-" Calum started as he looked at Me then at Luke, then he smirked 

"I'll just leave." He said but I stopped him when he was about to close the door. 

"Wait." 

"Yea?" He asked 

"Why did you even go here anyway?" I asked 

He scratched the back of his neck, a nervous gesture I come to know. "Uhh. B-because I-I thought you erm.. might want to eat breakfast? or something like that." He says as he smiles and leaves the room. 

"That's so weird." Luke suddenly says, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. 

"I know." I sighed "But I have a feeling." 

"A feeling?" 

"That he's hiding something." 

"Calum would never do that." 

"You never know." I shrugged as I stood up from the bed leaving Luke with a pouty face.

"What did you dream about?" He asked as I froze for a moment then looked back at him

"It's about my father.. and the thing.." I said as he motioned me to go on as I told him the story, him listening intently. 

"Don't worry about it. We'll think things through." He smiled as I stood up and got inside the bathroom.

**********************************

After my shower I got dressed and went downstairs, today I decided that I should ride my penny, because I haven't in a while, my penny board was a ombre pastel one, it had baby blue, pastel purple, and pastel yellow and I loved it to death. 

I was wearing a high waisted tie dye shorts, a low cut tank that was black and had the nirvana logo on it and black vans, and michael's snapback. 

"Hey I'm going out." I say to the four guys who were slouched in the living room sofa playing fifa. 

"To where?" Luke questioned 

"I dunno, probably a park or something. I got my penny with me." I say as I head out the door but he stopped me.

"I'm coming." He says as he stands up and grabs his penny, see us five all have penny boards, we bought it on the same day so yea. 

"Me too!" Michael says suddenly and soon enough all of us were riding our Penny boards to somwhere. 

Luke on his Black penny, Michael on his blue one, Calum on his green one and Ash on his red one.

"Hey, is that my cap?" Michael asked

"Maybe.." I say looking away

"Give it back!" He says as he tries to get it while riding 

"Catch me if you can sucker!" I exclaimed as I made my penny go faster. 

Michael and I were chasing each other for hours until I got exhausted and started to pant a little bit, see I have asthma and I can't go on forever like this, but silly me I didn't see the stupid rock that sent me almost to the ground but Michael catched me before my face planted to the cold ground. 

"KACE!" The others shouted 

I sat down on the ground and took a deep breath, trying to regain my normal breath. 

"Are you okay?" Luke asked as he sat beside me 

I smiled and nodded my head 

"You should be careful next time you idiot." Ashton said as he ruffled my hair 

"Did you bring you're inhaler?" Calum asked 

"Wait, one at a time." I sighed 

"Okay, I didn't bring my inhaler because I don't need it. I'm okay and, I promise I won't do it again next time." I sighed as I pulled out my phone 

Checking my messeges, some from an unknown number. and I already know who it's from. I sigh loudly. 

"Hey let's take a picture!" I exclaimed so they don't get suspicious. 

They shrugged as I put it on camera and we took several group-ies and some were decent, some were just us goofing off.

I laugh at them. 

*************************

I hope you like this chapter! :) also please comment what you think, I'll very much appericiate it and if you can please vote and share this to you're friends so they can know about this story. :)