1

Authors note: Hey guys this is my new story, I will still continue my other story but I just wanted to start this and it is basically about how Que and Billie met and basically there relationship through 2018.
Enjoy;)
_____________________________
Billies POV

It had been really hard. Loosing him. He had helped me through everything. And now he was gone, just like that. Jah was one of the most down to earth people I had known.

Over the last week or two me and Danielle Bregoli had been hanging out. She was also quite close to him, so we have been bonding over him and getting really close.

Tonight she is taking me to these guys house, I think they are twins and I don't really feel like going out but I think it will be good to maybe meet some new people and socialise. I haven't had a good group of friends in a while.

Dani was coming to pick me up soon. I'm just in my room now getting ready. I throw on a black shirt with an anime girl on it, it's a little tighter than my other shirts but fuck it, and some grey track pants.

And then I got a text from Dani saying that her mom refuses to drive out there just to drive back but one of the twins friends, Que, who I'd never heard of is gonna pick me up cause my house is on the way to the twins. I text back okay and wait scrolling through Instagram.

About 15 minutes later I hear a car horn and I go out to the lounge, say goodbye to my mom and leave. I open the door and there he is leaning against his car, which is a Mercedes benz might I add, and fuck first glance he is so sexy.

I actually recognise him from Instagram, late last year he commented on one of my posts completely my style and so I went onto his profile and he was hella fine so I followed him so I think his Instagram name is mtvkillseven it some shit.

I awkwardly walk up to him and he just looks me up and down. Half of his hair is like bluey purple and the other half is pink he's also got these sexy clear glasses on.

"Hey I'm Billie, you must be Que" I say immediately overthinking what I just said. Fuck
" yea I am, or Seven, I like your fit. Shit sfire." He returned
He had his arms crossed and ugh I just wanted him to bend me ov-
"So we gonna go or" he said
"Oh shit yea" I laughed

He opened the door for me and i thanked him and we drove off

The car ride was a little awkward in my opinion but it didn't seem to affect him.
He was playing all the shit I had been listening to lately
"So how do you know the twins?" He asked
" I actually don't, past week or two I've been hanging out with Dani, because of the death of our friend X and she just invited me tonight" I said
"Ah. There a lot at first but you'll get used to them."
I laughed

A couple minutes after some somewhat awkward silence he asked
"So how old you be, you be real successful but you don't seem that old." He asked
"Im 16" I said
"Oh shit , wait your telling me your sixteen, you don't really look it" he said
"That's what everybody says, how old are you?" I said
" I'm 22" he said

Fuck, I don't know what I was expecting but that wasn't it.

We arrived at the party thing and I got introduced to the twins, who were as Que said a lot. And a couple other people like Prince, Gawa and Nikita. They all seemed pretty cool.

We all just kinda talked and listened to music it was fun being around people.
I always found myself looking over at Que and a lot of the time he was just staring at me. His gaze made me nervous but I loved it.

They boys started to have a few drinks, which I was fine with but I didn't understand why they had to drink to have fun.

Prince was sitting next to me and asked
" so you know Brandon?"
"Who?" I asked
"Brandon" he motioned to Que
"Oh que? Not not really he just gave me a lift here, why?" I asked
"Oh just wondering he hasn't really taken his eyes of you all night" he said
I blushed at that, luckily it was dark in the room so he couldn't see

Then all of a sudden Nikita, I think, stood up and lifted her drink and yelled
"Long live vamp!" Everybody cheered excite me
I leaned over to Dani and asked who Vamp was
" it was her younger brother and Ques best friend and he died at the start of the year"
She said
"Oh okay" I looked over at him and he had this big smile plastered on his face. It was cute
Our eyes locked and he got up and came over to me
He sat on the couch arm rest facing me

I could tell he was a bit drunk
"Do you need a ride home, I can take you home" He slurred
"My moms actually coming to pick me up. And aren't you a little bit drunk to be driving." I said bluntly
"Yeah you probably right, Shame though would have loved to have a little bit more alone time with you."
At this I froze, what did he mean by that?

He took my phone,which was already unlocked, out of my hand and did something.
I got kinda nervous so I tried to grab it out of his hand but he pulled away and continued typing.

Eventually he handed it back to me and it was on a contact with his number
I looked up and smiled at him
"Just in case you ever need someone to talk to about your friend, I know how you feel, I've been through it" he said
"Thank you"

At that my mom texted me that she was outside
I got up and said my goodbyes to everyone the twins hugged me and everyone did. Brandon came up and hugged me aswel. Kind of like a bear hug cause he was really drunk, but even through the horrible alcohol smell I could smell an amazing cologne. He smelt so good.

That night I was still heartbroken and sad, but a little less because I now had a new group of friends who were all really great.

I couldn't stop thinking of Que though. His beautiful smile and his lips. His cologne. I slapped myself out of those thoughts. No Billie he's 6 years older than you, plus you can't have a crush.

I thought of something else but my mind wonder to how good u felt in his arms
Fuck this was going to be hard