5

Today I'm performing at outside lands in SAN Fransisco. This summer I've been doing quite a festivals but I'm extra excited for this one cause Sev and Gawa are flying out to watch me perform and hang out. I miss my friends when I'm gone so I'm glad. Me and Que have been a thing for just over a month now.

I'm also glad that the twins can't come cause they hella annoying me at the moment. Me and Que are pretty close at the moment. It's really making me scared cause I wish I didn't fucking like him.

Gawa and Seven were my favourite people because they didn't video me every time I was around. Like the twins do and even Prince is pretty bad. But they are generally the most down to earth people.

I here a knock at my hotel door.
I go and open it to see that que and Gawa have arrived
"Hey Billie" Gawa says while giving me a hug
"Hey guys" I hug him back and then go to hug Que. he kissed me which made me blush because Gawa was looking right at us

I've never been one for PDA it always makes me feel so awkward. From there we actually head straight to the festival. My family is already there because I wanted to meet the two at my hotel.

When we arrive I basically have to perform straight away. I say my goodbyes and they head up to the overlook above the stage. Last week I broke my ankle so I was sad that I wasn't suppose to go as hard at shows but that wasn't gonna stop me because I just put out you should see me in a crown and I wanted to go crazy to it.

I began to perform watch. Every so often I would look up at Que. Like when I sung "if we were meant to be we would have been by now" I just felt as though our relationship wasn't really going anywhere special. I hated feeling that way.

I made sure to really feel myself up during that song. Occasionally making sure he knew I was directing it at him.

I performed the rest of my songs including yssmiac which went so hard. And then I went of stage.

The boys both came to me after I calmed down a bit. They were both so cute and N.E.R.D was on so they were dancing to that. I decided to film them. Gawa was doing some crazy dance and then he ran over to sev throwing his arm around his shoulder and threw up a sign. I laughed and put it on my instagram story.

Later on back at my hotel it was just me and Que. Gawa had found some girl and they were off somewhere. Plus I had my own hotel room.

We were both just scrolling on our phones on the couch. I was so tired but I felt really comfortable because Ques arm was around my shoulders. I decided to take a selfie just showing me and Ques hand and I posted it to my Instagram story. I felt like leaving my fans hanging.

I put my phone down and sighed expecting Brandon to notice that I was bored
But he just kept scrolling

I looked up at him with a pouty face. Not a flinch. I ran my hands over his chest and that got him to look at me

"What baby?" He asked
"I'm bored" I sighed
"Well what do you wanna do?" He asked
"Hmmm.. you" I smirked
He looked at me surprised

I had always had a big sex drive. Ever since I was like 12 or 13. I lost my virginity last year when I was 15 to my kinda "ex". He was an asshole though. Told everybody we were dating when we weren't. I think he just used me. But since the day I met Que I've wanted to fuck him.

"Billie..." He said
"What? We don't have to go all the way, I'm just you know bored" I said honestly
"Okay mamas, damn" He said as he leaned in for a kiss

Our tongues swirled together as I climbed on his lap and straddled him. My hands cupped his cheeks and his hands rested on my waist.

I started to grind down on his dick and he let out a moan which really turned me on. He pulled of his T-shirt. And connected our lips straight away. I just wanted him.

I was a bit nervous him seeing my body. I didn't ever show anyone my body. He pulled at the hem of my shirt and I pulled away from the kiss.

"What's wrong baby" He asked
"I don't know, I just hate my body" I said
"I love your body, it's beautiful" he said
"You haven't even seen it so how can you say that" I mumbled
"Because I know that it will be amazing no matter what" he said

I smiled at that and decided fuck it and pulled my shirt over my head. He just froze and stared at my body. I felt so exposed.

"You are gorgeous" is all he said before he went back in for the kiss
He turned us around and lay me down on the sofa and he kissed my neck. I lifted my head giving him easier access.

He worked his way down my chest passed my boobs and over my stomach. Down to above my shorts. He looked up at me and mentally asked if I was okay with it. I nodded and he pulled my shorts down.

He kissed just above my underwear line and pulled them down as well. Thank god I shaved this morning.

"Shit mamas you like hella wet" he laughed
I just laughed but wanted him to hurry the fuck up.
"Please hurry up sev" I moaned
"Okay damn mamas I'm going" he said

He started to rub my clit and was teasing me. My hands went into his curls and pulled on them.
I couldn't help but moan he really new how to make me feel good.

And finally what I had been waiting for he started to eat me out. I got a shock when he changed from his fingers to his tongue but it was a pleasant surprise.

A pool in my core started to really build up and It was starting to get unbearable.
I just enjoyed every second of it until he started to use both his fingers and his tongue

It wasn't long before I came all over his face. Whoops..

He came back up to eye level with me and kissed me sharing my taste on his lips.

"Oh god I want you now" I said to him
My hands went down to unbuckle his pants

But he got shocked and got off of me.

He just sat on the couch with his head in his hands

"I'm sorry Billie I can't do this" he admitted
"Do what?" I asked
"Have sex with you your only 16" he said
"It doesn't matter if no one knows" I say tugging on his arm

"I'm sorry I just can't Okay? Even if no one knew I could easily fuck up your career just like that" he said
I didn't know what to say. Normally I'm the type of person that if I want something I get it and I want Que and I can't have him.

He actually got up and left after that. Said he had to figure some shit out. I couldn't believe he just left me there. I was so alone. He was what was keeping me going. I knew I should have never fallen for him.

________________________________
I'm horrible at writing smut someone please help me