Chapter 4 : Grow Up

Wohooooo finally we reaching 1K guys . Thank for all of you that want to keep reading this story, I'm really happy. All of my college assigment for this week already finish, so I will try to keep up with this story UwU.

Aizawa POV

Right now we're on our way home from UA using my car. It's been a long day for me knowing how complicated Izuku condition and how's that gonna effect him in the future. On our home Izuku just make a sad face and have a gloomy vibe around him. I don't know what he's thinking, but at the same time I can't ask it. After a few minutes pass, I put my thought at the back burner and ask him, " Why the sad face Izuku ?". He still quite and looking directly into my eyes. I don't know why, but that look on his face make me worry.

"D-dad....... do you think I can be a hero l-l-like you ?". I begin to think about the best answer I can give him at the moment. The answer that will lift his spirit and make him believe that he can become a hero. He then starting to tell me his childhood 'scars'.

"M-my best friend kacchan said I can't become a hero cause I have a weak quirk and he said I'm useless". Hearing this make me consider once again how bad his childhood actually is.

"I-i-i was bullied alot, and there's almost no one want to become my friend. *Sobs* I only have 1 person that I can call my b-b-bestfriend since kacchan started bulling me", he started to tearing up and continue his story. After he let all of his pent up emotion, he started to calm down.

"You know little guy, you can become a hero. Even if your quirkless you can be a hero, cause you have the heart of a hero. So don't fall down because them, but use it as your courage and determination", I say it with a serious face to show him my point. He then wipe his tears away and showing a determined face. We then talk a little more before he start to doze off and fall asleep. "All of this must be hard for him. Don't you worry little guy, from this days onward, I'll walk with with you along the way" . I continue to drive silently while thinking about what will the future hold for us.

~Timeskip~

3rd Person POV

Since that day, Izuku comes to UA everyday. Every teacher on UA will teach him about basic quirk training, academics, and other stuff. Nezu will teach him about anything academics, Present Mic about English and music, Midnight about foreign language and "other important stuff", Ectoplasm about strategy, Power Loader about gadget and tech, and finally Aizawa will teach him physical exercise and hand to hand combat. The teachers gladly accepting him as a part of UA and treating him like their own family. Izuku also see them as someone precious to him and grow fond of them.

At age 7

The staff find that Izuku actually have a knack on gadget making. This make Power Loader more eager to teach him, and make him his youngest apperantice. Izuku first support gear is a new type of capture gear that using a special thread (A/N : It's like spider man web gear, but just change it into spewing thread instead of web).

At age 10

Izuku already mastering a few martial art, and also weapon handling. His fighting style is a combination of Muay Thai, Kick Boxing, and Jujitsu, in which he combine and make his own unique fighting style. His favorite weapon is dagger and sword, or sometime gun depending of the situation.

~Timeskip to Middle School~

3rd Person POV