Chapter 5 : 10 Months Of Hell

Finally I can started to make this chapter after I finish my work at college. I'm really happy to see this fic growing, and I really appreciate you guys for reading my fic even thought there's alot of thing that lacking on this fic. I promised I'll try not abandon this fic even though the update is kinda slow. Once again thank you and I hope you guys will stay with this fic until its finish.

3rd Person POV

After that incident with the bullies, Izuku become famous among other students. Althought Izuku, mina,and Eijiro got a lecture from their homeroom teacher because fighting at school ground and causing a scene, they doesn't regret it cause they just doing something that was right to them. When Izuku got home, he was ready for some of "Aizawa Lecture" or "New Training", but instead Aizawa just pat his son shoulder, show him his shit eating grin and said, "I got worse than you". Hearing this Izuku can't help but laugh thinking what his dad had done on his middle school year that worse than starting a fight on the first day.

As the years goes by Izuku, Mina , and Eijiro become best friend. They always spend time together almost all the time. Like Izuku how predicted, he doesn't have that many friend. The only one that he can call his friend is Mina and Eijiro. With how quite and emotionless he is, he always come as cold and heartless to the other students. But stragely there's alot of girls is seems to be intrested with him and try to approuch him but fail miserably. Mina and Eijiro become part of Izuku's every day life. They also train together to achieved their dream to become a hero, even the other student started to call them the "A - Team".

Without they even realizing it, their day in middle school is soon will be ended. Izuku, Mina and Eijiro aiming UA as their high school for the Hero course.

Izuku POV

When I'm arrive at home its already afternoon. I'm pretty tired from hearing today lessons and my afternoon training with Mina and Eijiro, but dad suddenly want to talk to me in the living room. This kinda make me a bit confuse, but I'm still follow it. As soon I get there, I see him sitting on the couch with serious expression. There's no more of his usual lazy face, only his stern gaze at me. At first I'm afraid that I'm trouble, but when sit on couch in front of him he suddenly said "Do you still aim for UA ?".

He leave dumbfounded with that question. "*sigh*I almost have an heart attack", "Of course. That never gonna change", I answer his question with a serious look and a confidence voice. Maybe to someone else this is not too important, but to me this is something that gonna be a way to my dream.

"Good, cause the entrance exam is in 10 months. From today onward I'll train you personally, to make sure you pass. Even if you're my son I'll not give you a recomendation, and I also know you woudn't want that either"

"*Smile* you know me all to well Dad". I can't help but to feel happy seeing how close we are.

"*Laugh* who do you think I'm little guy ?". We continue to chat for awhile about alot of stuff. Before we know it the clock already show 7PM and we need to prepare the diner soon. I get from the couch to prepare dinner for the both of us, since dad can't cook anything except instant noodle.

After the meal is ready, we eat happyly while chatting. Dad told me to wake up early tomorrow and be ready for my first day training with him.

~Time Skip~

Izuku POV

"So.......This where I'm gonna train ?"

"*Nod* You need clean beach in 10 months. We gonna train your body and quirk, so your grow will be balance"