-Izuku's Quirk Growth-

Quirk : Clockwork

Drawback : Exhaustion

Info : This quirk is really depand to Izuku's physic, since everytime he use it, his body gonna take alot of burden since he basicly controlling/altering the time it self.

Basic Skill : This skill allow Izuku to slow time to a certain extend. When he using this move other people think he have a speed type quirk, but the truth is he just slow everyone down and he just move like normal. This move doesn't have any big and sudden effect, its only effect is the longer he used it, the more tired he get. So he still need to pace himself

Special Skill/Move

* Clock Up
This skill allow Izuku to stop time completely for 10s. If he use it more than 10s than he gonna lose consiousness. Its limit gonna increased if his physic get stronger.

* Time Alteration
This move allow him to change object'st time. He can fast forward it or rewind it, but its gonna cost him his stamina depending the length of time his change.

* Time Lock
This move allow Izuku to lock the time of an object (living being or not). How long it is, its depending on the size of the object.

* ???????

Sorry this not a chapter. This part just to explain to you all about Izuku's current quirk condition. There's still alot of move I have in store and I'll reveal it when the times come. If you guys have a bettet name for the skill you can comment below and I'll consider to change it, cause honestly I don't have much reference for a cool name that related to time power XD. At least right now those name is what I think pretty cool XD. Btw the "??????" Is actually a plot hole XD. So that's all from me, ALIVE out.....