Chapter 10 : Looming Darkness

Wow I can't believe this fic can get 19K read, and 200+ likes. I really happy thay this fic growing, and I hope you guys will stay with me until the end XD. So I give you this chapter, and this gonna make you more curious XD. Sorry if this chapter is shorter than the others, and I hope you still enjoy it ( ꈍᴗꈍ). A little note, this chapter is not a direct continution of the previous chapter, but this chapter is a crucial part of the story.

Date :.........UNKNOWN.........
Year :........UNKNOWN.......
Place :.....UNKNOWN.....

3rd Person POV

Japan.......,one of the safest nation on the world with only overall of 6% crime rate. Since the apperance of All Might as 'The Symbol of Peace', the dark age that has been consuming the nation for centuries was gone. His sole name make a low ranked villain cower in fear and hide on their nest. All of the yakuza gang that has been ruling the street was under the goverment watched 24/7 and finally lost their fang on society. The nation reached its peak, and grown with countless of strong heroes to protect the country. But as the light shined brightly......,there's always a darkness behind it........

*Ring*...........,

*Ring*.......,

*Ring*.....,

*Ring*....,

"Hello, detective Tsukauchi speaking. W-what ?!, When ?!.....,alright we'll get there as fast as we can". The police station become hectic by the sudden call. Tsukauchi quickly order his underling to make their preparation as fast as possible, and make their way to the crime scene.

~A Few Minutes Earlier~

3rd Person POV

The city was buzzling with light. The night was still young, and everyone walking around, laughting, and enjoying them self with their friend, family, or their love one. Unknown to them, that their always something that hunt in the night.........

*Bang*

"Arrggghhhhh !!!!"

(A/N : Just minus the Sniper Rifle)

At one of the secluded dark alley in the city,....... a terrifiying scene was unfolding. Four men lying on their own poll of blood, and the only one of them left is soon will reach the same end.

"Tell me......, Where's he.....", The man said with his distorted voice. This man is known as 'The Phantom', and one of the most wanted villain on the country. The name it self came from how he always hunt at night, and leave no trace of his existence,.......no finger prints, no civilian witness. The only kind of information the police had is a single video of him from a security camera.  The polices already tried to catch him countless time over the years, but always resulted in nothing. All of his victim testified that they can't even lay a hand on him. And right now, that same man begin hunting his prey..........