Chapter 11 : Fateful Reunion

This chapter gonna be a direct continution from chapter 9. Its pretty much gonna cover Izuku's first day at UA, and also the opening of UA arc. Hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to check my note at the end of this chapter, since there's something important there
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Izuku POV

After hearing I got accepted into UA, one of the best hero school in japan, and my dream school since childhood, maked me feel relieved. After all, if I failed here I'll dispoint everyone that trusting me. That aside, I quickly take my phone, messagesing Mina and Eijiro.....

Iz : My result just came, and I got
       accepted (≧▽≦). How about you
       guys ?

Red : Hell yeah, I also got accepted !!!

Pinky : (≧▽≦)┌(・。・)┘(。・ω・。)ノ♡

"The hell is this ?. *Laugh* I guess she just too excited"

Iz : you know, we don't understand it
       if you just send some emo Mina
       ┐(´ー`)┌

Red : She seems happy though (≧▽≦)

Pinky : ......*Typing*.......

Pinky : I ALSO GOT ACCEPTED.
              THANKS MIDORI, I ♥️ U !!!.
              And btw which class you
              guys in ?

Iz : Got 1-A, you ?

Red : Same dude, also 1-A
         ᕙ( : ˘ ∧ ˘ : )ᕗ

Pinky : Yeay, all of us is in the same 
              class again ( /^ω^)/♪♪

Iz : ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

We continuing to have a little chat, talking a bunch of stuff. Like who gonna be our homeroom teacher is, or the fact that All Might is also becoming the teacher at UA. When I told them that, they were flip since the number 1 hero will teaching us there. Finally have a time to calm down, I still can't believe that I got accepted at UA. Its not that I don't belive in my own ability, but its more like I'm really deserve it ?. Feeling like that thought will just ruin everything, I quickly shove it to back of my head.

"Rather than mulling over that, Its better to just enjoying this moment". I then pick Eri up and quickly spin around together........

 I then pick Eri up and quickly spin around together

(A/N : Just Imagine Izuku is the one doing that)

"*Laugh* I did it Eri !, I finally did it !"

"*Laugh* Waaaaaa !!!! Papa, go faster !!!", She said while laughing in delight. We spin for a couple round, until I finally started grow tired and we both fall to the couch. I hug her tiny frame tightly in my arms, giving her all of my affection I have. Eri then snuggling comfortably and rest her head on the crook of my neck, enjoying the warm of my embrace. This girl, has brought me so much happiness in such short amount of time, and little by little changing my life. Right now I can't even express how greatful and happy I'm to be with her. To be able to become her father, her family, and also........her 'HERO'. Without me realizing it, a single drop of tear begin to fall from the corner my eyes.