Waves

I wake up in Peters bed, with his arms around me, and my head buried in his neck. The bright morning light shines through the window.
"Morning" he says with that hot croaky voice guys get when they first wake up.
"Morning" I say back. I go to get up but his strong arm pulls me back.
"Five more minutes" he slurs.
"Fine, only because you're so warm" I reply as my leg wraps around his Lower body so we're fully cuddled into eachother.

"You know, I could stay like this all day" he whispers in my ear.
"Me too... but I do have things to do today" I sigh.
"Like What?" He asks
"Like I have to get things from the store, and I have to buy a new rug since my cat completely destroyed my other one"
"Well I'll come with you, it's like 11:00. Ned and MJ left early this morning, I slept on the ground but woke up to let them out, then I came into bed with you".
I look around the room, it's true, Ned and MJ were gone.
"Ugh fine, I have no clean shirts though" I state.
"You can wear one of my hoodies if you like"
"Yeah okay".

Peter and I get up and he picks a white NASA hoodie from his wardrobe.
"Here, it might be a bit big though" he says as he hands me it. I put it on, it is big on me, but I love oversized things.
"You look so cute in my clothes" he says and I blush.
"It's so comfortable" I reply. Peter takes of his shirt revealing his chiseled six pack. He then takes off his pants leaving only his briefs, outlining a bulge. I quickly look away, blushing and grab my phone.
"Okay I'm dressed, let's go" I hear him say.

We walk out the front door and down the steps until we reach the outside.
"May's at work until like eight" I hear him say as we walk down the streets of Queens.
"Let's get churros" I hear him say as he takes my hand and leads me towards this cute little Coffe shop.
"What can I get for you today" an employee with long dark hair pulled up into a high pony asks Peter.
"Ah two churros please" he says as he hands the girl $6. He grabs them and hands one to me. I take a bite as we aimlessly walk through the city.
"What is it you were supposed to do today" He asks as he takes a bite.
"Um, I was just supposed to go to the store"
"You wouldn't mind if we, Go to the beach would you?" He says
"In winter?" I reply.
"Yeah, it's windy and it's fun trust me, we'll just take the subway, we'll go to Fort Tilden"
"Okay, it does sound kinda fun I guess"

We take a 30 minute subway ride to this beach. Peter was entertaining me with his usual goofy self the whole way there. We arrive and we walk along this pathway with shops on one side and the sandy beach on the other.
"Bikes!" He exclaims as he points at a rack full of rental bikes.
"I don't know how to ride a bike, call me uncultured or whatever" I sigh as I keep walking.
"You're In luck then, because I do" he says as he slips $5 into the machine and takes a bike.
"Peter, What?" I say as he hops on.
"There's two seats, I'll pedal come on" I hop onto the other seat.
"Hold on" he says as he starts pedalling and my arms instantly go around him, my head falling onto his shoulder blades as I do so.

We ride along the long path, the breeze playing through my curly brown hair. I tilt my head to the side and see the waves crash against the sand. It's still winter so the sun was sheltered by the clouds.
"This is nice, isn't it?" He says.
"Yeah, yeah it is". We ride to this cute ice cream stand.
"Do you want some?" He asks me
"Um"
"No, that wasn't a question" he says as he hops of the bike and walks towards the stand.
"What flavour?" He asks
"Can I please get the strawberry gelato" I say to the ice cream lady.
"And can I please get the um, choc-chip Mint" he says as he pays. He hands me mine and we park the bike up against a fence. We walk on the sand and right up against the water as we eat our ice cream.

"Summer things in winter, who would've thought" I playfully state.
"I'm glad I'm doing this with you" he says as he entwines his hand with mine.
"Peter, can I ask you something?" I say as my heart starts hammering in my chest.
"Of course"
"You have to be completely honest"
"Of course" He reply's as he takes a lick of the ice cream.
"I trust you enough to ask you this, and I've known you for a long time..."
"Chance, just get on with it" he laughs
"Are you Spider-Man?" I blurt out at last

Peter stops dead in his tracks, I think I know the answer just by that.
"Pfft, no. I'm not Spider-Man" he mumbles
"I've been watching and paying close attention these past days, when I got attacked, Spider-Man was there to save me, somehow, he mysteriously knew my name and where I lived and his voice sounded weirdly familiar, then, I come to your house last night and you somehow knew that I hurt my arm when you only just saw me, I'm not stupid Peter Parker. I'm not mad either, I think it's pretty cool, and I totally get why you have to keep it secret. So for the last time, are you Spider-Man?"

He looks down at his feet, I lift his head up with my finger and look into his dark brown eyes. He takes a deep inhale.
"Yes, Chance you can't tell anyone, please. I really didn't want you to find out but I usually get a little nervous around you and tend to over share, please know that I wasn't trying to lie to you, I was just trying to, protect you I guess" he confesses
"Pete, I get it, trust me" I take his hand once more and we walk along the beach. We take the subway back to the city again and I grab the things I need from the store.

"Chance, would you like to stay at mine again? May won't mind and we can walk to school tomorrow?" He asks as we arrive at the outside of my apartment.
"Um, I need to take these inside but I doubt ash will take me back to yours" I sigh
"I'll pick you up, or... Spider-Man will" he says as he winks.
"Yeah okay, I'll take these in and ask Ash"
"See you later" he yells as he waves.
"See ya later" I yell back.