Kiss and Kissing

You know what a kiss means. Do you know what kissing means? Kissing away your conscious. Kissing like it's the end of the world. Kissing like when your lips just part a little to kiss a little more and a little harder.

Lips form an outer layer for your teeth. Without lips you would look hideous. But what is so special about them that when you put them with another pair your entire body starts evapourating. Kissing maybe an art but without love and feeling it's just something that fulfils physical desire. Mix love and lips and you have an explosive.

My first kiss was special but I wouldn't call it kissing. I knew I was kissing when I couldn't stop. I stopped thinking. I was lost. So lost that time flew and I didn't notice. I was kissing. Each second I wanted more.

It was perfect.

Music has an extra effect. It certainly had on mine. Try kissing in a loud bar and kissing with soft music. You will experience different shades of kissing. Sound of loud music engulfs you into passionate kissing. You feel like absorbing every inch of the lips locked onto yours. A soft track slows the actions. You take your time. You savour every bit of it. You process thoughts with it. You bury yourself deeper. The connection you feel is intimate.

I vivdly remember when I made the most amazing experience kissing. A bright sunny day with us in a dimly light room. He rested his head in my lap. I was sitting cross-legged. Instantly, he pulled me towards himself and we were kissing. I don't remember how long it lasted for. We only stopped when the doorbell rang. We lost track of time. We lost ourselves into each other. I'll always remember. The kiss and the kissing.