hashimada~ Something just like this

Madara Uchiha was a man who never cared for what others said, he was someone who got what he wanted. He was someone who gave off a string vibe, and was cold towards others except his brother, and every full moon to hashirama.

But never would anyone imagine his own best friend would dominate him, and in the bedroom. Yes even though hashirama was married to mito Uzumaki, he and hashirama messed around.

Madara didn't care if he was married, he was a man who got what he wanted no matter what. So currently hashirama and him were in his room on the bed, touching and kissing each other's bodies.

Hashirama had just sent izuna and tobirama out on a mission, and mito was out on family business. So it gave them time to fool around, Madara did feel a little bad for sending izuna out with the senju, knowing how much he hates him, but oh well.

Hashirama snuck his hand into his boxers and grabbed his member.

" Your already hard, were you already in the mood?~ "

" Hell yeah you bastard "

" Hmm I see, well you weren't the only one~ "

Hashirama began to stroke him and leave more marks on his tan skin (he has tan skin right?, Fuck it if he don't just go with it). Madara groan's and closes his eyes enjoying hashirama touches.

Hashirama Soon finds his sweet spot and Madara breath hitches, he smirks and bits down on the spot and starts to suck it. Madara tries his best to not let out his moans, hashirama hand around his member moves faster.

Hashirama pulls down his pants and boxers and throws them to the ground, joining his shirt that was already on the floor, and he was then left completely exposed.

" How come I'm the only one naked "

" Hmmm True, take off my clothes "

Madara pulls off hashirama long sleeved Black shirt, he no longer wore his Hokage cloak. He hooks his fingers inside his pants and boxers and pull them down and throw them somewhere in the room.

" There, Happy? "

" Very "

Hashirama pushes Madara down and hovers above him and has a little smirk on his face.

" Who would of thought, the Madara Uchiha would be such a submissive man "

" Shut up and fuck me already "

" Of course Madara-sama "

Hashirama spread the precum over the head of his member, he spreads Madara legs and slowly thrust into him. Madara groan's and hashirama stays still to let him adjust, a minute then go by.

" Y-you can move "

Hashirama pulls halfway out and back in, he starts off slow. As Madara tries not to let out any moans, he bits his lower lips and grip the bedsheets. Hashirama chuckles and a little and goes slower. Madara then looks at him with a angry face.

" Why did you slow down "

" To tease you "

" Go faster "

" Beg "

" What? "

" Beg, beg for me to fuck you harder "

Madara had always been a stubborn man and not a begger, but seeing as the situation he's in and position, he had no choice.

" Hashirama fuck me, fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk "