Indra~ Nice

Indra was in the middle of the forest, he was trying to find a prey. He was looking for anything to get blood from, he felt himself getting weaker, it's not safe for a vampire to go three mouths without blood. But his stubborn ass Decided to test it, now he is wondering the forest looking for anything to suck blood from.

He then collapsed onto the forest ground, his vision getting blurry he felt so weak. ' is this how I'm going to die? I look like so pathetic look this ' he thought. " Are you okay mister? " He heard a sweet soft voice speak, he look up and saw a female. She had (h/l) (h/c), bright (e/c) she wore a cute little white sundress and brown open toe sandles, she looked at him concerned.

" B-blood " he spoke in a weak tone, she was confused until she saw his fangs. He knew it was hopeless she'll be like the rest and run away calling him a freak. " You're a vampire, now I get it " she spoke, she kneels next to him and helped him up a bit.

" What are you doing? " He spoke, as she struggles a bit. " Giving you blood silly " she spoke, this Confused him. Help him?, How odd usually people would fear him run away claiming he's a freak, monster. People would fear he'll try to suck them dry of th blood, no one will actually give him blood.

" Why? " He spoke, " shh don't ask questions and drink " she spoke, as his lips touch her soft skin on her exposed neck. He opens his mouth and his fangs dig into her skin, she whines a bit but let him drink her blood. It tasted so good, it was so sweet like nothing he tasted before, he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her close. Her own hands grip the front of his shirt, he could drink her dry but he couldn't, he pulls away and licks the bit of blood that leaked out from the bite mark.

" Uh, thank you " he spoke as he pulls away and looks at her, " no problem mister " she spoke. " But if you mind me asking why, why did you help someone like me? " He spoke. " Because you're a human being, you may be a vampire but you're still human. Other may call you monster and such, but you deserve to live. If anything I think it's nice being unique in your own way, even if other may fear or hate you because of it. There the real monsters " she spoke as she smiles at him.

Indra blushes a bit, this girl even knowing all this she's such a beautiful thing and still so innocent, he liked that. " What's your name? " He spoke as he looks at her, " I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n) " she spoke. " Why are you out here in the forest?, Shouldn't you be home? Your family must be worried about you " he spoke.

" I don't have a home, since the longest I could remember I've been by myself. I usually wonder around this forest, hoping to find them " she spoke. Indra heart ached a bit, he got up and held a hand out towards her. She was confused and excepted the hand, he helped her up and began to lead her somewhere.

" Where are we going mister? " She spoke, " back to my place, I simply won't allow such a innocent thing as yourself live by yourself " he spoke. She blushes but look at the raven man, " can I at least know your name mister? " She spoke.

He looks back at her, " Indra Ōtsutsuki " he spoke as he smiles at her softly.

So what do you guys think? I tried a new AU guys, tell me your opinion on it. This was requested by @Red_Mood_Hood I hope you enjoyed I saw you really wanted to see Indra and you told me to try different AU's so tell me what you think. Anyways onto the next request.
~ pikatachi 🤗

05/26/2020

Word count: 681