Shisui~ I'd never snitch on you daddy

Modern AU

" There all done? " Izumi spoke, " how do I look? " You spoke nervous, as a blush was across your cheeks. ' you look oh what's the word, sexy and adorable " Izumi spoke. " You think so? " You spoke, scratching the back of your neck.

" Uh duh!, Come on look at yourself " she spoke grabbing your hand, she drags you to a mirror that was on your bedroom door, as you looked at yourself. You were currently wearing a two piece light blue lingerie ( I'll attach a picture what the outfit looks below, since I'm too lazy to explain it).

" I don't know, this is a bad idea " you spoke, " nonsense, Shisui going to love his gift

" I don't know, this is a bad idea " you spoke, " nonsense, Shisui going to love his gift. Trust me " she spoke placing her hands on your shoulders, " alright ' you spoke nodding your head. " Great, he should be coming soon. Itachi said they'll be back any minute, good luck! " She yells as she walks out your bedroom and house, you sat on the bed awaiting your one year and a half boyfriend to arrive.

You were nervous, see you and Shisui have been dating for a year and a half, but you guys haven't gotten intimate yet. Today was his twenty first birthday, and you wanted to give yourself to him, oh did I forget to mention you're a virgin? Surprise.

So you tried calming yourself down, you soon hear the door open, " bebe!, I'm home! " You hear Shisui yell as his footsteps get closer to your shared room. Your heart was beating, you were trying to calm yourself down.

" You wouldn't believe the day I ha- " he stops as he opens the door and looks at you, he blushes. You got up and walk over to him with a bright blush across your face, " uh, surprise " you spoke looking over at him.

" Bebe, yo-you look so, wow " he spoke not knowing exactly how to explain how you look. " Uh, do you like it? " You spoke looking up at him. ' yes, what's all this for? " He spoke looking at you. " Well we've together for a year and a half and haven't gotten intimate, you've been so patient with me. So what I'm trying to say is, that I'm ready " you spoke looking at him determined.

He blushes, he couldn't believe what he was hearing, his girlfriend was ready to give herself completely to him. " Are you sure?, I mean you 100% sure?, I don't want you to regret this " he spoke cupping your cheeks.

" Yeah, I'm sure " you spoke, looking him in the eyes. " Alright, but if you at any point want to stop, just tell me " he spoke leaning close as he press a kiss against your lips. You kiss him back, melting into his touch.

You guys began to back up onto the bed, he hovers above you, as his hands roam your body. You moan as he gropes your breast, he began to kneel your breast. He pulls away looking you in the eyes, ' you should relax I'll do everything " he spoke in a soft tone.

" No, this is your birthday, you should enjoy yourself ' you spoke. ' this is your first time, I want this to be special. A night you can remember, tonight I want it to be all about you. You can take care of me next time " he spoke.