itachi ~ lover

You and itachi were in the living room watching a movie, you sat between his legs and he had his arms around your waist. Itachi has been all touchy today, and that usually means he's in the mood.

You feel his left hand go onto your left thigh, you didn't pay it much attention. He then started to kiss the left side of your neck, and you blush.

" Itachi "

" Shh love, let me take care of you. Just relax "

His kisses get rougher and you lean into his touch, he spreads your legs. He lift up your red skirt, and his hands hook onto your panties and pull them off, and rubs your inner lips.

You moan softly and he thrust two fingers inside of you, you throw your head back. His kisses got rougher and turns into bits and love marks, his fingers go fast and you moan louder.

Itachi starts to get hard by hearing your Moans, and his bits get rougher. He adds a third finger and starts to curl them, causing you to moan louder.

" Ahh!~itachi! "

He groan's and thrust his fingers faster, feeling your sweet juices get on the palm of his hand now. Your moans get louder and before you knew it you cum screaming his name, itachi chuckles and pull his fingers out.

He licks two of them clean and place one of them in front of your mouth. You open your mouth and he slides the finger in, and you began to lick the finger clean of your cum.

He then pulls your shirt  and bra off, and slips your skirt off. He then starts to take off his shirt, and moves you aside real quick and takes off his pants and boxers.

He grabs your hand and pulls you towards the bedroom, he lays down on the bed and grabs your hand. He turns you so your facing his member, you take his member into your mouth and began to Bob your head. You moan as you feel him thrust his tongue inside of you, and Bob your head trying to not get to distracted by your own pleasure.

He spreads your thighs a little bit and moved your hips closer, so his tongue can thrust deeper inside of you. You moan and start to deep throat him, you feel his dick twitch and knew he was close, you hallow your cheeks so it can feel better.

He groan's and soon cums inside of your mouth, and you swallow it all. He continues to thrust his tongue inside of you, and you then cum and he licks up all your juices and pull his tongue out of you, and you take him out of your mouth.

You feel him get up from underneath you, and grip your hips and his hot breath on the shell of your ear.

" Your so hot, you make me so crazy. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight tomorrow "

You feel him kiss the shell of your ear, and you blush. You feel him begin to stroke himself to full length, you feel him rub the head of his member against your entrance.

Your blush deepens and feel yourself get more aroused, and in one swift movement he thrust it all in. You let out a loud moan and itachi groan's as he feels your tight warm walls around his member.

He stays still to let you adjust, a minute goes by and he began to move fast. You grip the bedsheets and you moaned loudly, as you feel him thrust just right. He grabbed your breast and groped them hard, you moaned loudly and you moved your hips along with his.

He felt his climax coming and groan's, he began to leave love marks on your right shoulder. You moan louder as he goes faster, and a familiar knot feeling comes back.

You move your hips faster, itachi then in one swift movement moved you and him on your knees. He thrusted deep inside of you, and you couldn't take it and came screaming his name and he cums too.

You guys pant and he pulls out of you, and his seed follows right after. You both collapse on the bed panting heavily, itachi pulls you close to him and kiss your sweaty forehead.

" I love you (y/n) "

" I love you too itachi "

He puts his left leg over you and hugs you, you feel your eyes get heavy. Itachi smiles and kisses your forehead once again.

" Good nigh love "

You then close your eyes and fall asleep, itachi pulls the covers over you guys and he too then go to sleep.