fugaku X Mikoto~ sweet like sugar

Fugaku was in the living room, in his and mikoto's house. It was a nice peaceful day, it was cold outside, but then again it was December.

Him and mikoto have been dating for four years, and he was thinking of tying the knot. He was trying to find the perfect engagement ring for her, but there's so many jewelry places in konoha, and it was taking a bit of time.

He wanted it to be perfect, for he was going to propose to her on Christmas night. But as he was looking through the newspaper he saw a jewelry store, and he saw they had nice pieces of jewelry.

So he grabbed his keys and went to go stop by, and see if he could find the perfect ring.

(.............................................)

Fugaku walks into the shop, it looked nice and wasn't too busy.

" Hi sir, how can I help you? "

" I'm trying to find a engagement ring "

" Engagement ring, oh who's the special lady? "

" Her name Mikoto, we've been dating for four years. And what better time to tie the knot, then in December "

" Yeah, well follow me and I'll you our selection of engagement ring "

Fugaku follows the woman, she gets behind the counter. He looks at there selection, and saw many rings.

" Is there anything particular, you're trying to find? "

" Uh no, I just been looking around. For I want the perfect ring for her, and I don't care what the price is "

" Special lady to have a man as you, well here's our selection. Tell me if you see anything in particular you want to see "

Fugaku looks, and nothing seems to catch his eyes. He was about to give up, until he saw a particular ring. It had a nice little white diamond on it, the little lope that slips around the finger was a nice silver color.

" Can I see this one? "

" Of course "

The woman opens the thing, and takes the ring and hands it to him. He looks at it was perfect, it seems like the perfect ring.

" This is perfect, do you have this in a size four? "

" This is actually a size four, looks like your in luck "

" Yeah "

He goes to pay for it, the ring itself was $1,267, of course that didn't matter. He took the little black box with the ring inside of it, happy he's one step closer to asking Mikoto to be his bride.

(.............................................)

Fugaku went to buy her more gifts, but none will compare to the ring. He wraps them up and place them under the tree, along with mikoto's.

Now all he had to prepare was how to ask Mikoto, which he already had planned. After dinner he'll have two little cakes prepare for dessert, and in the center of the cake, once she cuts in the ring will be there.

I'll be perfect, he just prays she'll say yes and not reject him. If so I'll hurt him so much, because he loves her with all his heart.

(.............................................)

It was Christmas day, fugaku woke up to an excited Mikoto. She was shaking him to wake up, he chuckled a little.

They go downstairs and go to open there gifts, the faces Mikoto Made were so cute, and made him smile. After gifts they made breakfast together, and in the process messed up the kitchen in flour and stuff.

After breakfast they went outside to take a stroll, but Mikoto had others plans. As fugaku was walking talking to her, he felt something cold hit the back of his head.

He looks behind him and saw Mikoto chuckling at him, he smirks a bit. He then threw a snowball at her, and soon they were having a snowball fight against each other, mikoto won.

Soon they get home, fugaku began to prepare dinner for the two, anxious for night to come. Mikoto Soon came and helped him, even though he kept saying she didn't need to.

They get ready, Mikoto wore a nice dark blue short dress that reached two inches below her thighs, and had a little slit on the right side where her thigh was. It was sleeveless but a bit had a piece connecting to her left arm, and it reached up to her hand but the thing was fingerless. It was very thin and see through, she wore something like that on her right hand, and it reached two to three inches below her wrist, like left hand it was fingerless. She wore a little flower thing in her hair, and a little dark blue thing hung off of it, and some nice open toe sandles, her hair was a bit curly, and had the littlest touch of makeup on.

Fugaku Blushes as he sees her, he wore a nice black tux and shoes. He pulls a chair out for her, she Blushes and sits down and he pushes it in.  He serves them dinner and some wine, they were talking and having a good time.

Desert came, he gets the ring and presses it in the cake, and place a little scoop of vinilla ice cream on top of it. He comes back and hands Mikoto her cake.

" Oh fugaku this is so great. This night can't get better "

" I suppose "

She cuts into the cake, as he does she felt something hard hit her spoon. She opens the cake more, and saw a diamond engagement ring, her eyes widen and she picks it up.

" Fugaku? "

" Mikoto i love you, I love you so much with all my heart. But I don't want to be your boyfriend, but husband. Mikoto uchiha will you marry me? "

" Yes! Fugaku, a million times yes!! "

Fugaku takes the ring, and cleans it a bit with a napkin and slips it on her left ring finger. She cups his cheeks and kisses him, fugaku kisses her back and they pull away.

" Merry Christmas Mikoto "

" Merry Christmas fugaku "

She kisses him again, and fugaku kisses her back, his future bride and mother to his children.

I love this so much, so much fluff and stuff. This was requested by @azfarrrrr, sorry but I can't bring myself to write a smut about them, there so cute and adorable to me. But maybe in the near future, I hope you like and happy holidays everyone, author-chan out!
~ pikatachi 🤗

12/16/2019

Word count: 1068