Madara~ lonely nights

You sat on the bed feeling a bit lonely, you look out the window at the nice peaceful night. You look on the space besides which was left empty, which was supposed to be filled by your loving boyfriend.

You frowns a bit, you understand Madara was a busy man. But still, you missed him and his warm embrace, his soft kisses, just everything about him.

You looked at the clock and saw it was past ten, already you knew it was going to be another all-nighter you let out a sign. " Another lonely night " you spoke, you changed into your night clothes and soon get into bed.

It took a while but you soon fall asleep.

You sat in a field of flowers, looking into the distance. You then felt two hands cover your eyes, " guess who?~ ' you heard an all too familiar voice speak and smile brightly. " Hmm I don't, is it Madara? ' you spoke.

You hear him chuckle, " you gusset right " he removes his hands, you turn around and see him. He leap up and jump and hug him, " I missed you! " You said giggling at him, " I missed you too " he spoke as he smiles at you gently.

You giggle at him, as he held you by the waist and spin you around a bit. You both giggle and laugh a bit, you then open your eyes and feel a shiver go down your spine. You see his Sharingan is activated and he held a kunai knife to your throat, you feel scared and nervous.

" M-madara? " You spoke scared, as he smirks down at you. " Don't worry love, just hold still " he spoke, you try to wiggle out from underneath him. He only brings the kunai knife and goes to stab you.

" (Y/n)! " He woke up scared, and saw Madara you let out a scream and push him away a bit. " (Y/n) calm down! " He said, as he pins your wrist down, and looks into your eyes, " it's only me " he spoke in a low gentle voice.

You calm down and see Madara, " Madara what are you doing here? I thought you were at work? " You spoke. " I finished, sorry I haven't been able to spend time with you " he spoke. " It's okay, I'm fine. I just worry about your health that's all " you spoke as you sat up.

He held you and pulls you so your on his lap, " i know but I've been thinking. You're the only person besides my brother who excepts me for me. So I want to ask you something " he spoke, you look up at him.

He pulls something out from his pocket, it was a beautiful engagement ring. " Will you marry me (y/n)? " You smiles brightly at, " yes Madara of course! " You spoke. He smiles and slip the ring on your finger, you smile and pull him into a kiss.

He kisses you back, you felt so lonely but now you weren't, you suddenly weren't as lonely anymore.

What do you think a nice little fluff for Madara, this was requested by bunnys321 I hoped you liked it. Now onto the next one shot!
~ pikatachi 🤗

05/01/2020

Word count: 538