Itachi~ Slippery

" man my muscles hurt after today " you spoke as you rub your shoulder a bit. " Yeah, exercising is quite exhausting " itachi spoke, " I'm going to jump into the shower, you want to join? " You spoke as you look at the raven.

" Yeah, sounds nice " he spoke, you grab a change of clothes and head to the shower. You start the warm water as you begin to strip, you step in and relax once the warm water touches your skin, you soon feel two arms wrap around your waist, " don't take all the warm water up " he spoke and you giggle a bit.

" Well you were the one who dragged me to go training with you " you spoke. " Hmm I'm sorry, here let me make it up to you " he spoke as he placed soft kisses on your neck, you blush a bit. " I was going to say you could give me a message, but this works too " you spoke.

You turn around and wrap your arms around his neck, you pull him into a kiss. He pushes you so your back against the wall, he pulls away and began to leave soft kisses down from your jawline to your right nipple, he began to suck on your right nipple. You moan as he rubs two fingers against your entrance, you squirm around a bit as it felt good.

He slowly moves them into your entrance, he moves them in and out of you slowly to tease you. " I-itachi~ " you moan out as he moves his fingers faster, he switches nipples to give the other one the same treatment. You claw his shoulders a bit, once he thought he prepared you enough he pulls his fingers out causing you to moan.

He wraps your legs around his waist, he lines himself up to your entrance and slowly began to thrust in. You moan as you felt him fill you up, you arch your back a bit. He pulls you into a kiss, as his tounge explores your mouth as he let's you adjust to his size.

He then pulls away, he slowly began to move causing you to moan a bit. He grips your hips as he moves slowly, you pull him closer to you as his speed increases a bit. He let's out small moans and grunts of your name, as he claws your hips a bit.

You pull him into a passionate kiss, he kisses you back with as much passion. Your guys tounges battle for domance which he ended up winning, you felt you were very and itachi felt it too, he moves faster so he's hitting your g spot.

You pull away and throw your head back, " ahh~ itachi!~ " you moan out. He began to attack your neck with bite and love marks, marking you as his once more. Your nails dig deeper into his skin, as you felt your end was very near.

You couldn't take it anymore and cumed screaming his name on the top of your lungs. He groans as he cums inside of you, you both pant as you try to come down from your orgasms, he pulls out and his seed leaks down your thighs.

" Here let me wash you " he spoke as he grabbed the bar of soap, he began to wash your skin and hair. You do the same to him and you both soon get out, you guys dry your hair and body, you didn't bother to get dress. You both get in bed and cuddle, " you were amazing as always " he spoke, " you too " you spoke.

" I love you (y/n) " he spoke, " I love you too itachi " you spoke as you lean up to kiss him, which he returns.

What do you guys think? I'm quite happy how this one came out. This was requested by @modelojimim I hope you enjoy this. Okay I'm heading to sleep it's like midnight where I am, I'll continue on with the requests tomorrow untill then, author-chan out bye!
~ pikatachi 🤗

05/25/2020

Word count: 678