I love you most.

Cleo's POV

It's been a week now at camp only like two more weeks to go, then I'd get to sleep on my comfier bed.
Things have been great I think so. I mean Rafael's a great boyfriend, I have great friends; Lizzie, Josie and Hope. Camp's great too, but I'm having a lot of thoughts about something.
It's been exactly four days since being in New Orleans and fours days since recovering my memories of being royalty or whatever.
And I've really thought about it. I think it's time I meet- reunite with my dad.

"Hope!" I shout as I barge into Josie and Hope's cabin.
"My god Cleo! What?!" Hope replies groaning. I look to see Josie and Hope cuddling together in their bed.

"I think- I mean I want to meet my dad. Again?" I say in one breath.

Hope sits up almost immediately.
"A-are you sure?" Hope stutters.
"You want to meet your dad who didn't want to see you ever again?" Josie says.
"Yeah, I do."

"Okay like right now?" Hope clarifies.
"Yeah I think so." I reply.

"Okay then, first we have to find out where that castle is in the first place." Hope says getting up.
"We know it's in Edom, so that's a start." Josie says getting up too.

We've been sitting on the floor in Hope and Josie's room researching about where the castle is. It's been a few hours I think, so much research.

"I think I got it!" Hope exclaims.
Both Josie and I scooted next to Hope.
"The Valentine Castle, Why wasn't that the first thing we searched for?" Josie says.
"That's so obvious that's literally my dads surname." I chuckle.

"So how do we get there?" Hope questions.
"It doesn't say a lot on how to get to Edom, but it just says breaches and breaches are portals." Hope says sighing.
"Okay So how do we find a portal?" I ask.
"I think we're supposed to make one." Hope replies.

"Okay, make one how?" I ask.
"I don't know! He's your dad and you're part of the bloodline plus you're part angel too," Hope says. "Maybe your angel side can like open breaches."

"Well find out if I try." I say standing up.

I stretch out my hand and I think about a castle and Edom. I only have little pictures of Edom and the castle from the research and memories.

A small spark is formed at the tip of my finger, then a tiny portal forms, but it disappears right after.

"That was great! Do it again." Josie says.

I do the same.
A larger portal is formed. It stays longer.

Hope and Josie both step into the breach after one another, then I step into it.

"Edom here we come."

We all get to the other side of the breach, Edom.

"Woah this place is beautiful." Josie gasps as she takes in the view.

"This is not what I expected at all!" I exclaim.
"Yeah, is that the castle?" Hope asks as she points into the distance.