six

hoseok's pov

nadia had sent me the pass key. i exhaled heavily as i copy and pasted the key into aruba.

aruba was basically a way to get into the dark web, in other ways google can't.

Search: tony nerve dare motorcycle

a whole bunch of comments showed up. apparently, tony had been playing nerve a long time.

anonymous: damn this dude is cRAZYYY🔥

anonymous: this guy might actually win!!😱

next to this person's post was a gif.

it was a gif of tony stealing a bike. then it clicked in my mind, that's the bike he has now.

i kept scrolling through the comments:

anonymous: i cant believe he's still playing...especially after seattle😱⚡️

"what?" i said to myself. it was another gif of tony. except there was another guy in the gif, tony looked worried and the other guy was hanging from a construction crane, his body dangling in the air.

"stop! you don't have to do this!" tony's voice was on a repeat in the gif.

my heart dropped to my stomach, i can't believe vee is out with this guy.

i frantically grabbed my phone, tapping on her contact,

"hey it's vee! sorry i can't reach you right now..."

"ugh!" i yelled. i started my car and began to drive. there had to be a way to get vee away from this guy.

vee's pov

"my dare finally came in." tony said. i stood beside him and looked at his phone.

"get to 60 miles per hour," he said. i chuckled, "really?"

"yeah that's all it says," he laughed. "well that's easy, i can do that."

he accepted the dare. as soon as we were going to get on the bike, another notification came in. i caught a glimpse of his phone, it said more than just going 60 miles per hour.

"what did that just say?" i asked. he looked up at me and sighed heavily.

GET TO 60MPH BLINDFOLDED
$10,000

"blindfolded? on the motorcycle?" i asked. he nodded his head. "tony, y-you can't do that."

he sighed, "n-no way. you're on your own with that one."

"what? come on i can't do this alone. i need you to help me navigate."

"uh, there is no way in hell that i am doing this. you know how dangerous that is? look i'm sorry but, i'm out," i sighed. "thank you for tonight though, i had a lot of fun. i got a new dress, tattoo. but, i'm sorry."

"please vee?" he gave me these soft looking puppy eyes, how dare he?

a car all of a sudden pulled up next to us. "what's up guys?" he smirked.