seven

hoseok's pov

my heart had dropped everytime a car missed them. i had been watching them on nerve, i signed up to be a watcher when vee left the restaurant with tony.

a sense of relief had been lifted off my chest when they finished the dare. i smiled, watching vee doing crazy shit and being happy about it just made me crack a smile or two.

but my smile had disappeared when i saw her and tony kiss. i sighed and turned off my phone.

i began to drive to the party jennie had told me to go to until my phone began to ring, it was vee's mom.

"hey, rachel."

"hoseok, how do i know if i'm being hacked?"

"what?"

"someone keeps putting money into the account i'm sharing with vee."

"well, if it were a hacker, they would usually take money from your account, so nothing to worry about."

"hoseok, what are you not telling me?"

"well, vee got..a job!"

"a job?"

"yeah, it's like an online thing, and she's doing really well, obviously with all the money that she's getting."

"is it legal?"

"of course it is. she's totally fine. look i have to go but i'll talk to you later."

i hung up the phone and sighed, she's lucky i saved her ass.

jennie's pov

i stormed away from the tv, pushing through the crowd of people that had been watching vee and tony.

i had grown a bit jealous, i was supposed to be the rebellious one, i should be on the leaderboard of nerve right now.

i walked to the room i had been charging my phone in and unplugged the charger. i turned on nerve and started filming myself.

"hey watchers, look all of you know that i should be on the leaderboard right now. so, stop being afraid because i'm not afraid, and give me a real dare."

i heard the door open, i turned around and saw another player walk in.

"what's up jen." he smirked.

"you...you're ty woods. you're in fourth place right now..." i said.

he smiled, "that's me."

"what are you doing here?" i asked.

"i seen you...you're a good player."

"so?"

"so," he began walking closer to me. "i got a lot of watchers, you got a lot of watchers. we should team up."

i chuckled, "i-i don't need a partner."

"hm, i think your friend vee thinks different."