ten

hoseok's pov

"so you're in?" i asked.

"well duh, how could i not help?"

i smiled, "thanks nadia."

"now hurry the hell up and get over here."

"alright, alright i'm on my way."

i saw jennie coming back from the payphone, "how'd it go? who'd you call?"

"don't worry about who i called. i think it's gonna work though." she said.

i scoffed, "yeah it better work."

i drove as fast as i could to the cloud. when we got there, i entered my fingerprint on the wall, this was like a key to get into the building.

the door opened up and we walked inside, walking past all the people playing ping pong in the neon-lit room, "hoseok what is this place?" jennie asked. "fastest internet in new york city."

i went into the back room, seeing nadia as soon as i opened the door, "hey hoseok." she smiled.

"what's up nadia, we made it."

"alright you ready to get this started?"

"of course, is the bot net up and running?"

"one step ahead of you, all you gotta do is enter it into the system."

i walked up to an open laptop, "oh and this is jennie." i added.

"damn, sucks you got kicked." nadia chuckled. "yeah, i don't do so good with heights." jennie laughed. a huge tv screen sat behind me.

@vee_b VS @_tony_
IN THE FINALS
48:54

i began to type fast, "alright, let's take this game down."

vee's pov

i quickly got onto the ferry, looking around for anyone suspicious. i turned a corner and i immediately spotted someone. he was wearing a black mask and a blue padded jacket. he looked like he was carrying something in the brown paper bag in his hand.

he signaled for me to follow him and i did. he kept looking behind him to see if i was following him, he then took off his mask and left the mask and the paper bag on a table.

when i was about to grab the bag, a police officer sat down near the table. he spotted the mask and picked it up. now's my chance.

i quickly sped walked and grabbed the paper bag before the police officer could see me. i sighed in relief as i made it past him.

hoseok's pov

me and nadia and two other people were typing furiously on our computers. "okay so how does this work?" jennie asked.

"well, it's like wikipedia, anyone can edit the code but the majority has to approve it. but the bot net, which is what we're using, out votes everything, giving us easier access."