Chapter 1

*current time*
Tyanna was having one of her usual arguments with her parents. "I said I was fine mom!" Tyanna pouted as she was packing her clothes to move "I love you! I'm not moving because of you, dad, or anyone in that matter. I just need to stand on my two feet!". Tyanna soon finished packing her clothes so her and her father began lifting the boxes and putting them in her car. When they were finished, she got in the front and buckled her seatbelt. Once she saw the sadness on their faces, she undid the seatbelt and ran to them, engulfing them into a group hug "I'll miss you guys." she sighed as she pulled away as she went back to her car. When she turned to them and saw that they were smiling with tears staining their faces, she waved back before pulling off to her new home. Once she got there, she took in the scenery. A large two story house with a garage and a oak tree beside it. She sighed happily and entered the household. When she got inside, she began to unpack and once she finished her room, she decided to take a short nap. She woke up the next morning "Jeez I must have been tired." she mumbled. Soon after, she got a phone call. "Hello Tyanna? This is the tenth time you were late! YOU'RE FIRED" Her boss yelled through the phone, making Tyanna flinch in the progress. She hated her boss and her co-workers. They always made fun of her color and made racist jokes. "WELL GOOD BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO WORK WITH YOU FUCKTARDS ANYMORE!" she replied before hanging up and slamming her phone on her pillow while sitting up. She walked downstairs to the kitchen but soon remembered that she hasn't bought any food "Damn it" she grumbled before grabbing her coat and driving to the store. After she came back, she put the food away and sat down with her bowl of cereal. She pulled out a newspaper that she has gotten out of the mail box and began to look for a new job. "Engineer? NOPE. Lifeguard? NOPE. Dare devil? DOUBLE NOPE." she thought to herself as she scanned the newspaper until something caught her eye 'FREDDY FAZEBEAR'S PIZZERIA NIGHT GUARD HELP WANTED.' It read. Tyanna gasped. It was her favorite place when she was little. She loved Chica, Freddy, and Bonnie. Yet the one she adored most was Foxy from pirate cove. She loved all the pirate stories he told her when all the other kids were focused on the other three on stage. As time passed, less kids cared about Foxy, but Tyanna became loyal to her pirate friend. The last day before she left, her family promised to her that she would see Foxy again, but she still haven't. She smiled while she circled it in red permanent marker and continued eating her cereal.

Should I continue this? Tell me what you think or any ideas!