|32| Like kissing?

Sam x Bucky
Cuddles n' kissing
♡◇☆

.。.:*♡

*°•..。.:*♡

"I just want to cuddle,"Bucky said quietly, he thought even asking Sam to cuddle was too much. Even after they had been together for a year, Bucky still was hesitant about even holding hands with Sam. Despite how slow their relationship grew, Sam let Bucky take his time; like a flower, good things come with waiting.

Sam smiled at Bucky, he was at the door with a blanket in his hand like a little kid who just woke up from a nightmare. Sam patted the empty space beside him on the bed, his hand making a soft little sound beckoning for Bucky to come. Sam extended the cover over them when Bucky curled next to him. They way Bucky looked made Sam want to place kisses all over his cute face, but didn't, Sam knew Bucky's boundaries and respected them. That didn't stop him from asking, because it showed that he cared.

"We could do more than cuddle. If you want."

"What? You mean like kissing?" Bucky looked up at Sam with the tiniest smile. Bucky felt loved by Sam, everytime he asked about anything that had to do with him made him feel special and made his whole body fill up with butterflies.

"Sure, Like kissing."

"You wanna kiss me? Me?"

Sam nodded at Bucky with a loving gaze, he never looked away; Sam didn't want to miss any moment with Bucky. How could he? When any moment he spent with Bucky was precious. Sam cupped Bucky's face, he didn't kiss him yet, he wanted to make sure Bucky felt safe. Bucky let out a breath, his eyes closed slowly and his lips formed a small pout as he waited for Sam to kiss him. Sam leaned in and softly kissing Bucky, he moved one hand down and placed it on Bucky's hip. Which let him use his other hand to hold Bucky's head that was slowly leaning back.

Bucky felt like he was melting, he was utterly helpless, and he didn't mind it one bit. He let himself go, Bucky felt safe for the first time in a very, very long time. Bucky loved the feeling of Sam touching him, because for the first time, the hands that were touching him didn't want to hurt him. Sam left his lips leaving him feeling cold, he whimpered.

"Bucky, baby, why are you crying?"

Sam wiped the tears that shined on his cheeks, he was worried. Did he go too far? Meanwhile, Bucky didn't even realize he was crying, all he wanted was to feel the warmth and love Sam gave him.

"..Sammy, please, please don't stop."

Sam thought he was talking about the kiss.

"Please don't stop loving me,"Bucky gazed at him with his misty eyes. Sam took a second to answer, but let himself ramble when he realized that if he didn't answer it would make Bucky feel bad.

"Yes, I'll always love, forever and more. Never stop loving, you hear me, I love you Bucky, love you so much. You mean so much to me, I know you doubt yourself, but you're everything I need...all I want, and that will never change, ever. Baby, it's okay. It's okay to hurt sometimes, to cry. Your our the love of my life, and it's okay for you to love. You deserve it."

The more Sam ranted, the more Bucky's tears grew, and rolled down his face. He hiccuped,"..sammy."

Bucky tried to talk, but he couldn't, he was overwhelmed by the love he felt, and the rush of emotions he was having. Bucky covered his face with his hands, he felt ashamed that he was crying. He was supposed to be strong, in every way imaginable, but he wasn't, and that was okay. Bucky sobbed into his hands, he tried to cover up the sounds that were coming out of him, he felt pathetic. Sam held him close, he talked to Bucky, told him to breathe.