|74| Best boy

Sam x Bucky
My best boy
♡☆

 Steve was cheating on Bucky, of course Bucky knew; he was a trained spy, an assassin. Who was Steve fooling? Not Bucky. Yet they never talked about it, not once. Bucky always knew what Steve was going to go do, it wasn't some mission or a private meeting with Fury. He was just leaving to fuck some woman, Steve just couldn't get enough of anyone who wasn't Bucky. It hurt at first, but Bucky got over with the help of Steve's best friend, Sam. 

[][][][][][][][][][]

  Bucky and Steve didn't even kiss anymore, it's not like they bothered to mention it. Steve had his best girls, and Bucky, Bucky had Sam Wilson; his lover that would call him his best boy and his did him make him feel so much better after he found out Steve cheated, is cheating on him. It hurt him at first, of course, this was that man he used to love, now he was just someone he wanted to forget; he had forgotten him, quickly. 

Bucky heard Steve left, he felt the bed weights shift and he was gone. Bucky waited until he knew Steve was out of the house because Steve didn't know. Bucky knew he was to fucking dense to realize he was having sex with Sam despite them all.libing together. Bucky pushed the covers off himself and headed to Sam's room, the floor gave him goosebumps. Maybe it was because he was only in a shirt and boxer briefs. He moved silently, if Sam didn't know he was going to come, he would never have noticed Bucky.

Sam was awake, he always stayed up late doing work, it wasn't easy working for shield. He looked up from the papers he was flipping through,"C'mere, you can sit in my lap until I'm done working."

Sam patted his thigh, he went back to work as he waited Bucky to travel the short distance from the door to the chair. He felt a poke on his shoulder, he scoot the chair back and let Bucky settle onto his lap.

"Hey baby,"Sam's voice was gruff. Bucky gave him a small peck on the cheek,"Hi."

"Fuck, you're cold,"Sam said when he felt Bucky put his hands on his skin, he wasn't wearing a shirt. 

"Well, you're gonna warm me up aren't you?"Bucky said playfully. Sam hummed, he gave Bucky's neck kiss,"In a little bit."

Bucky sighed, he leaned into Sam, the heat of his body made him comfortable. Bucky waited for about five minutes before he started to get impatient. He kept shifting and since he was in Sam's lap, he might be doing it on purpose. Bucky stopped when he felt Sam tense, he could feel the vibrations of his chest when he spoke. 

"Stop it, I'm almost done,"Sam spoke roughly with authority and as stated Bucky listened and stopped. Bucky yawned, but he wasn't tired, he was just bored. He leaned back against Sam, he tried not to move as much, but he was starting to get fidgety. He grows anxious when he sees Sam bunch up the papers and straightened them out. 

Seeing that as a sign that Sam's finished, Bucky immediately goes to kiss Sam who kisses him back with an equal amount of eagerness. They wasted no time, Sam lifted Bucky and carried him to the bed. Sam let him down softly, Bucky looked up from the bed slightly out of breath. He glanced at Sam then at the clock on the wall, it blinks--9:45.

Sam leans down and settles himself between Bucky's legs. Bucky puts his hands behind Sam's neck and pulls him,"Well, we've got some time to kill don't we,"he whispers before connecting their lips once more. The kiss is firm, filled with want and need, mostly from Bucky but neither of them mind it. All the went up emotion from the day poured out of them, since the pair lived with Steve they couldn't do anything intimate. Their lips grow wet and hot from the kiss, tingly from the friction. Bucky let's Sam touch him, all of him. 

Sam moved his lips to Bucky's neck, he left little light pink marks that would surely be a darker shade the next day. He felt Bucky pull him down by his legs causing their hips to come together; this got a reaction out of both of them. Sam bit slightly harder when this happened and made Bucky gasp; the sound was far from innocent. Which fueled Sam's arousal. He removed his lips to where it would barely graze Bucky's flush skin,"What? Does that feel good?"

"Uh huh,"Bucky murmured. He leaned his head back,"Don't stop."

Sam obliged and kept going,"Anything for my best boy."

[][][][][][][][][][]

  The next they acted like nothing happened. Steve pretended that he still loved Bucky and Bucky and Sam acted like they didn't fuck while Steve was gone. Although they labeled one another as best friends they would never live up to that label: that label was replaced with cheater and lovers. 

Yall Bucky's is Sam's best boy, his only boy

(Samsteve is cool too but sambucky is my otp)