312.

@louist91

Liked by Niallhoran, Lottietomlinson and 1,598,682 others

@louist91: Just a touch of modelling x

    View comments

@larrystylinson4ever: HANDSOME ASS MAN 😍😍😍😍😍

@louiseyelashes: I just started choking in the middle of class.. you can't do this to meeeeeeee 🥵🥵🥵🥵

@tommothetease101: Youer so oreyy wtfhhff????

@loubear: @tommothetease101 Dude, what? 😂

@larryismylifeee: Ugh, the Stylinsons and their sublimity 🙄🥰🥵😍

@louandhaz: If their kids are this gorgeous when they're older we're all fucked, you know that, right? 💚💙

@loulouboohoo: Ugh, you precious specimen 🥵💚💙

~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV.

"Harry?" I called out quite loudly, pushing open the office door after knocking, my footsteps light as I walked towards Harry who was sat in his spinning chair, staring thoughtfully at his computer screen. Ellie was playing in her room with Niall who was visiting for the third time this week and Darcy was at nursery so I wasn't concerned about our two kids as I went to inform my husband of some very important information. I was nervous, not going to lie, but I also felt confident that Harry was going to be happy.

"What's up Lou?" Harry peeled his eyes off the computer, spinning around to face me so that we could converse properly instead of it being half-assed and I was grateful for that. I leant against the desk where he was working, making sure not to knock anything off as for my bum was naturally big, let alone after having two kids. I remembered to breathe in through my nose and out of my mouth, turning around to Harry with a massive grin on my face and a glow in my blue, ocean eyes.

"I took a test." I heard his breath hitch in his throat, the suspense and tension in the room now killing the two-three of us. "It's positive Haz!! We're going to be dads of three!!" I exclaimed, watching Harry's face light up as he stood up from his chair, instantly wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in for a passionate kiss. Our lips worked together like clock-work but eventually, our smiles broke through and we couldn't contain our happiness any longer. Surprising me majorly, Harry picked me up and span me around on the spot, a tight grip on my ass as we both registered the fact that we were going to have another baby and our last one as well. We had decided three was definitely enough.

"Thank you so much.. I love you." Harry sweetly whispered as he put me down, kissing both of my cheeks before instinctively putting his hands on my stomach, despite nothing really being there at that moment in time. "How far along are you, boo bear?"

"Not far at all.. three-four weeks, I believe."

"This is crazy, oh my god." Harry uttered as he got down onto his knees and kissed my pudgy stomach, but I was feeling too excited and happy to think about my body at this moment in time. Harry acted the exact same with the last two pregnancies: Fascinated and protective from the word go. "I love you, Louis Styles-Tomlinson."

"I love you too, Harry Styles-Tomlinson."

And so it began :)