368.

@hollywoodlife

Liked by Hazstyles, Larrystylinson and 451,903 others

@hollywoodlife: Louis Styles-Tomlinson (27) and Eleanor Calder (27) spotted out in London today (September 20th) with Louis' youngest daughter, Ellie (3). These two would make a cute couple, wouldn't they?

View comments

@larrystylinson: Louis is MARRIED. Eleanor is literally carrying the child he had with his HUSBAND. 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

@hazstyles: Eleanor is such a good best friend to Louis though.. look. She's literally shielding Ellie's eyes from the paps and just 🥺🥺🥺

@loubear: I have to admit that the way Eleanor is holding and protecting Ellie is adorable 🥰

@louisisstraightxox: They WOULD make a cute couple 😍😍😍

@elounorrrrrr: I have a theory! For the last six years, Louis has had this album planned and of course, Harry was releasing music when they first got together sooo.. all along their relationship has just been for promotion. They've used each other. And then Louis and "Harry's" kids are actually Eleanor's because let's be real.. was Louis seriously pregnant?? Like.... it's so rare for guys to get pregnant. And their coming outs were iffy too. Louis never actually said he was gay. Elounor is real, guys. All of Louis' kids are Eleanor's too.

@louist91: @elounorrrrrr ........... uhm. Want to see the photo album? Or the video of me giving birth? Or my private wedding day? Or every single photo of Harry and I that we haven't posted? 'Cause I mean, they're a bit skimpy but if you really want to see them you can.

@eleanorj92: @elounorrrrrr I'm sorry love, but that's really not true.