Part 8

School was back tomorrow. I had worked all week with Connor to figure out who the girl was, what actually happened and if it was set up or not. We had come to the conclusion that the girl was named Avery Stroid. She was Stephanie's younger sister which means Stephanie set it up. Stephanie wanted Griffin and I to break up because I dumped Connor for being a dick and she wanted revenge. What a psycho. Connor and I were friends again but I made it clear that I wasn't interested in him. The whole thing was just a theory that had a LOT of evidence backing it up.

Ding!

I had a message from an unknown number.

Hello, meet me at the lake by 3pm...

Should I go? I rang Connor and told him and he said that I should go but I should be cautious. It was already 2 and it would take me 30 minutes to get there by bike. I changed into nicer clothes and brushed my hair. I went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water to take with me. I spent 25 minutes getting ready to go and then I went outside and hopped on my bike.

It had been 30 minutes and I had gotten here with 2 minutes to spare. I walked towards the lake and sat down. It was so peaceful. I remember how Griffin had taken me on a date here once and how we had watched the stars all night before I fell asleep on his chest. Tears flooded my eyes. I wiped them away and waited. 20 minutes had passed so I decided to get up. I started walking away when someone grabbed me and turned me towards them. I felt their lips hit mine in a passionate kiss. I pushed the guy away. "What the hell!" I yelled and looked up and realised it was Griffin. "Griffin..." I whispered. He looked like he had been crying. I couldn't stop the tears this time. "I'm so sorry y/n!" He cried. "I didn't want to kiss her. She kissed me and wouldn't let me go!" I hugged him and he hugged me tighter. "I love you y/n..."
"I...I love you too..." he kissed me again and this time I kissed him back.