Part 20

Levi and I had most of our classes together so we got to know each other really well. The bell rung and everyone was leaving school so I went to my locker and put the books I didn't need in there. "Heyyy" Levi said and leant on the locker next to mine. I shut my locker door and said "hey, do you catch a bus?"
"Nah I walk home" he replied. "I'll walk with you then!" I said. We walked out of school and on the way home we were laughing and having the best time of our lives. I was laughing so much that I tripped over but Levi caught me. We laughed even harder. "Well this is my house" he said. "No way! Because that's my house" I said pointing to the house next door. "We're neighbored, YAY!" We both yelled. I gave him a hug and said "I'll walk to school with you tomorrow" he smiled and said "I'd like that" we laughed and I walked into my house. "Who was that?" My mum asked me. "That's a new kid at school. His names Levi Montez" a grim expression showed on my mum's face. "Be careful around him. I don't trust him"
"Why Mum you've never met him before" she looked me in the eyes and said "but I've met his father. Who do you think gave me this scar" she pointed to the scar on her upper arm. "Oh...Well Levi isn't like that!" I said angrily. "Just be careful around him" I hugged her and went to my room.