25

3rd~

Izuku looked out his window then back at Katsuki. "Sorry..." Izuku mumbled. "I do like the name Kacchan though. Contrasts with Deku." Izuku chuckled. Katsuki looked at Izuku, sending a blush trickling down his spine.

"What happened?" Katsuki asked, jumping straight to conclusions. "E-Eh? What do you-"

"Even though I just met you, I can already see right through you." Katsuki said. "We've known each other of almost a month Kacchan..." Izuku said, the name slipping out his lips almost effortlessly.

"Same fucking thing." Katsuki said with a frown. "I'm not the type to just ignore problems." Izuku felt his heart start to pound while Katsuki felt the "C. P. T" run up his spine. "It's nothing bad...just had a nightmare that's all." Katsuki rubbed his chin. "Y'know...you remind me of a friend of mine."

Izuku cocked his head to the side. 'Sparky sparky boom boom man has friends?' The freckled teen thought before he heard the name drum inside his ear.

"This kid named small boi. Well it's not his name but you get what I mean. Anyway, I swear he always has nightmares too. He even has to work a overnight job. How shitty is that?" Izuku nodded feeling cold sweat trickle down his chin.

Katsuki sighed and walked over to Izuku. They store at each other's eyes, waiting for one to speak. "We haven't gone to the mall yet." Katsuki finally said, looking down at Izuku on the bed. "A-Ah, we were supposed to go last Saturday but I had to check up on my mom...sorry." The soft fingers of Katsuki went through the soft green locks.

"What are you sorry for? If it's your mom then I don't care." Katsuki mumbled. He found himself getting lost in those big green eyes of his again. They both turned red as Katsuki removed his fingers from the green curls. "W-Wanna go today?" Izuku asked, breaking the awkwardness.

Katsuki nodded. "If uh...anything goes wrong again just let me know ok?" Izuku nodded. The teen headed towards the door, his heart banging against his chest.

"W-Wait!" Izuku called out. Katsuki froze, turning his face towards the freckled teen. "Why did you come into my room in the first place?" Katsuki face turned unexpectedly red as he brushed his hair back, revealing his forehead. "You started shouting pretty loudly...my friends messaged me and told me to check up on you." Katsuki said. Izuku nodded and looked at his bedsheet while Katsuki left.

As soon as he closed the door, his body slid down the wall as his hands covered his red face. "Why the hell did I lie?" Katsuki groaned. Izuku didn't shout nor did his friends text him about it, he just heard him crying and thought he was awake.

Nothing more nothing less...

However there was no way this was just some friendly tingle. It had be something else. "God fucking damnit." Katsuki cursed as he ran up the stairs. He practically skipped some steps barely made it over the last one.

He mumbled curses under his breath as he banged on the door. "Geez I'm coming...stop banging on my poor door." Mina called. She opened the door slowly and peaked out surprised it was Katsuki she seen. "Eh Bakugo? It's six in the morning what do you want?"

The hotheaded teen scrunched his eyebrows, his hand squeezing his shirt rather tightly.

"I need some fucking help."

A:N

Katsuki's confusion hours