33

Kirishima~

I punched my pillow roughly. "Why haven't I apologized yet?" I whispered to myself, shoving my face in my bed sheets. My body ached as I turned around in bed slowly. It was my fault for making Bakugo feel like shit and now I'm not apologizing?

What kind of friend am I?

Maybe I should text Kaminari...

No at this rate the whole squad probably figured out how much of a whining jerk I am. I never realized how badly this relationship got to my head.

I got out of bed and decided that maybe It'd be best if I stress eat since that always works apparently.

I ruffle my hair and rub my pale cheeks as I go down the stairs slowly and carefully, praying to every god in heaven that none of my classmates are downstairs.

I make my way to the empty kitchen and open the fridge to look for snacks. Pudding, apple sauce....Who the hell put cookies in the fridge?? I rub my temples in frustration. "I can't even stress eat right?!" I whisper-shouted at the poor refrigerator. I really am losing my mind. "Kirishima?" A voice suddenly asked making my body stiffen almost immediately.

Shit...

I can make a run for it while I still can. I grab the cold cookies and pudding and rush up the stairs once more. Goddamnit! Whoever they were they definitely saw me! I'm fucking screwed for eternity.

I run to my dorm room and push the door open, throwing all my comfort foods on my bed. I slam the door close and let out a tiny sigh of relief yet, that doesn't stop my racing heart. Just as I'm about to leap into my bed, a gentle knock is heard at my door.

My stomach twists and turns into butterflies as I keep silent. "Kirishima....bro I know you're in there." It was Kaminari. Of course it was, I mean one of my friends just had to seen me panic and run up the stairs like I'm some frightened animal.

I clear my throat and speak clearly. "I'm about to go to sleep sorry. Talk to you tomorrow." There...now that I won't get told how much of a disappointment I am towards the group, I can eat all these cookies and pudding in peace.

"I know you're lying." Kaminari replied to me softly. I quickly go under my blankets and yell out, "look I'm in my bed under the blankets...I feel like rat shit so I'm gonna hit the hay." I said quietly. Yet the door still opens.

"Kaminari what the hell?" I replied, hoping he's not coming here to tell me how shitty I am.
"What's going on bro? You've been distant ever since you broke up with Bakugo." Kaminari asked softly, crouching down to my bed.

"Don't want to talk about it." I wasn't lying.

"But I do. You're my friend how can I ignore that. Even though you did break up with Bakugo he never said anything about him hating you. We never said anything about us hating you." Kaminari said gently.

"You really think that Bakugo will forgive me? Even though all I did was try and drag him out of his comfort zone for my enjoyment? And accuse him of being a cheater because I'm a person who gets so jealous and paranoid for no reason?!" My voice raised by accident, making me sink my head deeper in the pillow. There was a brief silence before I breathed out.

"I'm such a fucking fool."

"You were only trying to be the best boyfriend, at the moment." Kaminari replied. I looked at him astonished. This is the most advice I've ever gotten from him. "How is that trying to be the best!?" I questioned, my stomach twisting in agony.

I hated how pathetic I sounded.

"Because...you didn't want to lose him. It was obvious. I guess you didn't want people to judge you two neither. The best way I can describe it is that you were scared." I perked an eyebrow. "Is this the Kaminari I met on the first day of U.A?" I joked, watching a smile wash over his lips.

"It's still me." He chuckled out. "I just...It feels weird not talking to you...you're apart of the friend group and yet it's like we don't know you anymore." Kaminari said, a sad expression on his face. "Plus stress eating isn't good for you nor is being quiet." The blonde replied, lifting my blankets to reveal my stress food.

    "O-Oi-"

   "We miss you Kirishima...I know Bakugo does too. In a friendly way of course." Kaminari commented, placing his head on my bed. Meanwhile I stared at my bed sheets.

    "How about this." Kaminari suddenly spoke, his hands grabbing mine. "I'll help you apologize! I'm your bro after all." I tried to speak but my vocal cords wouldn't let me.

       I guess I was silently agreeing.

"Then we can all be friends again!" His smile was too bright, too much for me to say no to.

    "I mean...I guess?" I wasn't entirely sure, I was the one who kinda left the group not him. Kaminari pouted. "C'mon Kirishima please?" He practically begged, climbing on my bed now.

    "O-Ok fine just don't crush my pudding!" I practically screeched.

    The blonde wore a toothy grin as he patted my head. "Thanks bro."

A:N

This story blew up fast

And like I don't know how to take all this love and affection! Thank you guys!!🥺🥰💕