61

It all happened suddenly, Izuku still looking at the letter with a dumbfounded look on his face. His heart was indeed pumping but confusion still lingered in his expression. The shirt that he stole from Katsuki slightly slid down his shoulder as he ruffled his hair. The freckled male read over the note one last time before just putting it away all together.

   The note was a simple invitation for Izuku go meet Katsuki at some lake, the bottom being signed neatly by his lover. It sounded a little romantic to Izuku but at the same time kinda out of the ordinary. He also noticed that Katsuki wasn't beside him when he woke up that morning which already messed up Izuku's mood a little.

   A morning with no kisses really puts the freckled male on edge. With a small sigh, Izuku hopped out of bed and stretched a little as he decided to get a little snack before he got ready for Katsuki. Izuku dragged his body down the cold dormitory stairs, yawning as he heard loud chattering in the common area. That was strange, the dormitories were usually lively but not this lively.

  The freckled rubbed his eyes slowly as he slowly made his way down to the first floor.  "Morning...." Izuku practically whispered, opening his eyes fully at the scene. The area around him began to quiet down drastically, the freckled male looking at the crowd of students who stared at him in such shock.

Izuku stared back, nervously chuckling as he turned back towards the steps. Maybe he did something wrong? It wasn't long until someone shouted at him, making the younger jump at the sudden shift of tone. "Deku wait! What are you doing here?!" It was Uraraka who shouted it, Izuku turning around slowly. "I just woke up?" The crowd hummed in acknowledgement before they gently took Izuku's hand. "Guys seriously what's going on? Why is everyone so weird today?? And has anyone seen Kacchan???" The questions were continuous as he was ushered towards the main doors.

"Get your shoes on, you gotta go see Katsuki right now!" Mina exclaimed with a smile as Izuku panicked, fixing his hair with a red blush spreading across his freckled cheeks. "H-Hold on just a moment!! I didn't even brush my teeth y-yet!" He didn't even get a chance to slip his shoes on as he was thrown out, the red shoes flying out as well. He sighed, putting the red shoes on so his feet didn't get dirty as he stood out in the open.

He stomped to the dormitory and tried to get back inside but the doors wouldn't budge. Izuku groaned knocking on the doors repeatedly, pouting as he done so. During his attempt to try and get back inside, a car slowly pulled up behind him. "Excuse me! Are you Izuku Midoriya?" The freckled male flinched a little, turning around to be met with a person who looked like a taxi driver. His face paled as he realized what was going on.

"Y-Yeah." His voice was small and shy as the male before him smiled softly. "Someone by the name of Katsuki Bakugo instructed me to pick you up at this time." Izuku felt his heart thump a little, face turning pink. "R-Really? Well then I suppose I should get in." Izuku's voice trailed off as he fidgeted with his fingers. He could hear the muffled cheering of his classmates as everything slowly made sense.

He stepped in the yellow car, immediately covering his flushed face. He couldn't believe Katsuki, his boyfriend, was going this over the top for some date. He felt his body slightly relax in the car, forgetting the fact that he was in his pajamas.

Izuku kept his gaze on the window, remembering he didn't even have a phone on him. He swore he was gonna get back at his fellow classmates, they should've at least let him get something to eat. It wasn't long until Izuku saw a pretty lake, the water flowing elegantly to the right. The sun reflected off it, making it seem like the water was sparkling. You could even see small water fall if you look further back.

    Izuku felt his heart thump as he saw someone standing there, watching the water flow for miles. Of course that someone was Katsuki, Izuku's face flushing at the fact he was nicely dressed. It wasn't a tuxedo rather a nice button up shirt. It looked like he put tons of effort into the outfit, the clothes clearly looking new.