57

The next week started off slowly. Izuku still was slightly shy considering the fact that Katsuki probably wouldn't hold back around him. The freckled male wasn't entirely wrong, surprise hugs from behind being a clear sign of evidence, but it wasn't bad.

   It felt rather nice to be able to act like a couple around people. That meant Katsuki could properly watch out for Izuku's wellbeing. "Damn nerd, take care of yourself." Katsuki grumbled as he shoved a bento into Izuku's hands. It was wrapped neatly, shocking Izuku slightly. "Is this for me?" Izuku whispered gently.

"No, it's for the fucking bugs on the street. Of course it's for you!" Izuku let out a chuckle as he gave Katsuki a small hug. "Thank you Kacchan! I'll make sure to eat it during my break ok?" His voice was gentle, pulling away from Katsuki shortly. "You better. Or I'll personally walk to your job and feed you, so don't leave a single crumb!!!" Izuku laughed some more as he nodded in agreement.

"Welp I'm off! See you later Kacchan, love you!" Katsuki felt his face slightly heat as he couldn't help the dorky smile that fell onto his lips. "I love you too nerd." Izuku smiled back before leaving the dorms shortly. Meanwhile, Katsuki felt his heart thump slightly as if he'd fallen in love all over again.

The days slowly continued after that, The two getting a little bit more comfortable with saying loving things outside the dorms. "Have you tried coffee before Kacchan?" Izuku asked one afternoon, placing bags down on the marble kitchen counter. Katsuki, who was in the kitchen at the moment, sighed and scratched his head. "No. I heard that shit was bitter." Izuku practically gasped before a smile washed over his lips.

"Great! So I bought us dinner right? And as I was doing so I came across a cafe and wasted my precious $17 dollars on us both!" Katsuki's face deadpanned as the smile stayed on Izuku's shinning face. "Deku, you gotta stop wasting your money on me. What if I don't like coffee? Then what??" Katsuki mumbled as Izuku's smile was never leaving.

"Then I'd drink it Kacchan. Two cups of coffee never did anyone wrong!" Katsuki felt the blood drain from his face as Izuku just chuckled away. The freckled male then took out two wrapped bowls, a wonderful smell wafting past the two males. "Today's dinner is spicy udon with tampura! Eat up or I'll eat it for you." Izuku chimed once again, breaking his chopsticks apart.

Katsuki chuckled slightly, noticing that his boyfriend was in such a good mood. Izuku began to dig in, practically squealing at the taste internally. Katsuki felt his heart squeeze slightly as he joined Izuku, sitting next to him with a little bit of blush sprinkled over his cheeks.

   Izuku looked at the male then smiled contently, digging back into his food with a new warmth in his heart.

    The next day Izuku was woken up due to a kiss on the forehead. Izuku slowly opened his eyes before a sleepy smile washed over his lips. "Morning Kacchan..." Izuku whispered as he leaned up to plant a soft kiss on Katsuki's lips. The elder smiled as he kissed back just as softly, pulling away with a grin.

      "Morning Deku." Izuku smiled as he hugged Katsuki's torso, legs wrapping around the elder's waist. "Can you carry me to the bathroom?" Izuku chimed, burying his head into Katsuki's neck. Katsuki didn't even answer and just lifted the younger up slowly.

   "You're such a child." Katsuki joked as they left his room. "I know." Izuku said with a small grin and a chuckle. They steadily made their way to the bathroom, a small conversation being shared between them. Yet what they didn't know was that someone was watching in the shadows, whipping out their phones to alert the class.

A:N

The tea will finally be spilled guys