Relations of the nations.

(( hey guys sorry for not replying to your questions much I am just crowded with a crap ton of work))

Crushes and Loves?

We shall start of with the most sophistocated ,mannered and fabulous one.....AMERICA.I bet you did not see that one.

America: So actually dude I don't know how we got to this point but since I'm locked in a room with the other countries out guess I can spill the beans. To actually tell you the truth I have been taking a liking towards Iggy but seriously I have not completely fallen for him but I'm getting to that stage. But I won freedom I hope I'll win love next time..

England: For some bloody hell's sake, I have been locked in this room just for some silly old question (( me: * Fangirls gave him the slaps)) But to the darling who asked this question i-it's an invasion of bloody privacy! * blushes a bit* I-I can't answer this ! * blushes harder* Just because I have fallen for him does not mean you can bring up the history about us..

France: Ohonhonhon~ Ma cherie, why lock me in a room. I can romantically express my feeling towards someone with some hip movement, I mean the shy one won't mind.. But why would he? He's one of my Colonies~

Russia: Hmm who to start with? There are so many... does prisoners count? I mean I never felt love before... But I think a certain chinese can teach me, da?

China: * is running away from Russia* I terr you rater,aru!!!!!

AXIS:

Romano: I HATE THAT TOMATO BASTARD ALONG WITH THE POTATO VERSION OF HIM THEY ARE BOTH BASTARDS WHO ANNOY THE FUCK OUT OF ME!!!!! RAGAZZA !?ASK ME A BETTER QUESTION PEOPLE CAN PREDICT MY LIVE TO TOMATOS AND BASTARDS!!!!! 030

Germany: * sighs* I am not gay, I am not gay , I am not gay, I am not gay, I am not gay,I am not gay, I am not gay, I am not gay, I am not gay.....I am bi, Part of me is straight b-but part of me is Italy..* blush*

Italy: DOITSU~ DOITSU~

Japan: Ahh what an interesting question...werr I wirr get back to you on that.

Mother Earth: Well there you have it! Sorry if their answers displeased you pls leav a comment~!