Part 16

Annabeth POV: wow. That's all I can say. Wow Greece is just amazing. Well except the fact that Emma had to sit with her wicked stepmother for the plane ride. After a while when we're just looking at souvenirs we hear yelling.
"YOU CAN GET OUT OF HERE NOW! HERES YOUR STUFF NOW LEAVE!" We all look at each other and peek around the corner and watch as a woman walks off and leaves her son sitting there and crying.
"Guys that was my stepmother that just walked away" Emma whispers softly
"We should ask the boy if he wants to stay with us" nico whispers and Emma gives him a look of thanks and walks over to the boy.

Emma POV: I walk quietly towards the little boy who looks up just as I kneel next to him.
"Hey. I saw what happened and do you want to come stay with me and my family?" I say and his whole face lights up.
"Yeah" he says happily.
"So what's your name?"
"I'm will and I'm 5 oh and tris and Christina ran away to a place called camp half blood and we got a letter from Christina saying that tris was killed during a battle" (I'm laughing evilly) I help him up and we walk to the others and well rian was the happiest to finally have a boy his age on the holiday.

2 months later.......

Annabeth POV: I groan as Percy, the kids and I walk around a car dealership looking for a new car as our old one is a bit messed up and smells like gone off food. After an hour we spot Emma, nico, will, bianca, Taylor and alexa getting into a new 7 seater. Either they decided more space would be good or...... Nah probably not.