part 19

Percy POV: the three sons of the eldest three gods.... Gods damnit rach stop giving US prophecies gee....shall go on a quest to save what has been lost and one shall see their kids again against all odds..... Ugh. Please. We all passed 16 we're good.

2 months later

Annabeth POV: "mom you miss him don't you?" I look at Zoe who has one arm around silena and is carrying viv (our nickname for Vivian) and the boys who are clutching onto her Hogwarts hoodie. They're all crying too.

"Mom go to bed for a bit. I'll look after the kids" she says smiling kindly.

"Sweetie you're only eight are you sure you can?"

"Yeah mom. I'm smart like you and I have my dagger with me at all times like I was thought" she is so sweet and she's got a bit of each aunt and uncle (we decided we're all related when I was pregnant with Zoe) and grandparent in her.

"Okay. Gods you're so persistent. You remind me of your auntie Emma. Yikes" I say, heading upstairs.

Zoe POV: "okay guys who wants to play a board game?" I say.

"Can we play outside instead. Ya know in case a fight breaks out and we wake mommy?" Wow. Smart

"Okay then but no swimming okay? Dad's not here and I'm like mom and the boys are like dad but to young to save lives" I say as they run to the mini playground in the garden. I sit on a swing and read for a bit when there's a noise.

"Hey guys where's your mommy?" We all turn around to face someone we never met.

"Oh. I forgot. I'm your mommy's mom"

"NO YOU'RE NOT YOU STRANGE WOMAN!" yells Sam, kicking out at her.

"No. I'm her step mom but I'm also something else" she says, changing into an emposua. I slash her to dust easily with my dagger and we all go back to our business.

"hey guys" we look up again and I don't reach for my dagger this time........ Our dad has come home

"DAD!" we all yell, running towards him and he pulls all five of us into a hug.

"Where's your mom then?"

"Upstairs. She was really sad and wanted you to come home and Zoe said she'd look after us so mommy could sleep for the first time in a week" says viv. She kinda makes a whistling noise when she says 'sh' because she's missing two front teeth.

"Come on let's surprise mom" says rian impatiently. We all laugh and go inside just as a torrential downpour comes down.

Annabeth POV: "MOM!" I shoot up in bed and find myself face to face with viv who looks happier than usual.

"Hey sweetie what's up?"

"Come downstairs its a surprise" she says and I get up and head downstairs.

"Percy?" I whisper and he turns around. Its him

"Percy!"I cry, running towards him. He pulls me into his arms and we kiss.
Le time skip.

Family night. We all relax with our friends and watch movies. Rach was wrong. All three of them made it home. Yeah. Our family night is a celebratory night. The girls are chatting in one corner and the boys are playing with hot wheels in the corner. So is Leo. The big kid. I look at Calypso who rolls her eyes. She must be fed up with that.

"Boys" Emma sighs shaking her head and we all laugh. Family time is my favorite time.