Chapter 12

"You seduced me."

Wei's eyes widen. "I... what, no, I... I didn't..."

"You went to the club one night and got drunk, do you remember? I wanted to help you, and you seduced me, and then you left me and forgot all about me."

Wei’s heart is killing him, it beats so hard he thinks his chest might explode. He did get drunk one night, he was a bit sad and his brother took him to the club, he didn't want to go but his brother insisted that he had to go out and see people and distract himself a little, staying home alone wouldn't help him feeling less alone, Yezun said, so he went to the club and then Yezun left for a moment, so Wei sat by the bar waiting for him, he didn't like the noise giving him a headache and he closed his eyes for a moment.

When he opened them again he saw the barman putting a glass in front of him and he drank it, it was way stronger than he thought, his head felt heavy and he rested it a moment on his arms but it only got worse, so he decided to go home and then...

And then...

...he woke up naked...

Wei is almost crying now, that morning when he couldn't remember anything he dismissed the matter simply thinking that he had probably gone home to rest and maybe he had fallen asleep before managing to put on his pajamas, but now.. he would never have thought... did he really...

"I don’t... I don’t remember anything, did I do something bad? Did I hurt you?"

"It wasn’t bad, and you didn't hurt me, but I want it again," Yunlan whispers against his lips.

Wei can't believe it, did he sleep with Yunlan? And doesn't even remember it?

In the secret of his own mind he's fantasised so many times about Yunlan, and now, to know that they did it already but he forgot about it, he wants to scream.

He can't scream though because Yunlan is kissing him hungrily, like he can't wait one more second. The kiss is so good, so exciting that when they part Wei licks his own lips, his eyes still close, and says in a low rough voice, "We are in the shop, we can't..."

"Then take me home."

Wei opens his eyes, his breathing is irregular and the implication of those words does something to his body. He nods but it looks more like he's shaking, then he grabs Yunlan's arm and pulls him out of there, today's bouquet totally forgotten.

He stops for a second remembering his duty and locks the door of the shop, then he pulls an eager Yunlan towards his apartment. He frantically opens his front door and pulls Yunlan towards his bedroom.

Yezun is not home, they are alone, and Wei can only think of one thing. If only he remembered, he would already know how it feels to touch Yunlan and love him in the most intimate way possible.

He wants to know, he wants to learn it all again. Before they reach the bedroom they're already kissing, when they reach the bed Yunlan lays on it so naturally as if he already knew it, he does Wei thinks, and the thought is so hot and maddening that he shakes again.

Yunlan pulls him down on him until Wei can feel his hot body underneath his own, he keeps kissing him, he just can't stop, Yunlan's smooth face, full lips, he wants to taste every inch of his skin. He doesn’t even know where their clothes went, they disappear in the blink of an eye, and they are again naked on Wei's bed.

Wei kisses him all over, his tongue slides down his body while he thinks 'this time I will remember this, and this, and... this....'

Yunlan is a moaning mess, he likes the way the other man kisses him, the feeling of his hands on his skin while his mouth tastes every inch of his chest, it's so arousing to feel his tongue leaving a wet trail down his stomach, this is exactly what he wants and his only thought is ‘finally!’

He wants to touch him too, he wants to give him the same pleasure he is feeling, but he's helpless against Wei's hunger for him, and then when he feels Wei’s mouth around him he loses the capacity to do anything; he'll do it another time, he thinks, absolutely sure that there will be another time, but right now he only wants Wei to finally finish what he started.

He knows that he let Wei believe that they had sex that night, but he thought about it a lot and concluded that telling him everything exactly as it had happened would have lead to Wei feeling embarrassed to say the least, he could easily imagine Wei's brain going overload with doubts but Yunlan knows all too well that he hadn't felt at all forced or pressured, oh no, he had wanted it alright, although not as much as he wants it now.

Yunlan doesn't want him to restrain himself in any way, he wants now what he should have had before Wei fell asleep on him, he wants to feel Wei's passion without reserve.

And this time Wei doesn't stop.

That same drawer is opened again and that same bottle is taken out. Yunlan holds his breath while watching him taking a condom and wearing it, the sight alone is so hot that he almost comes right then and there.

He says, "Come on!" then he kisses him again to show him how eager and willing he is.

He doesn't know yet how it'll be and shivers in anticipation, he does remember the feeling of his fingers but after that it's all unknown, so he tries to hide the initial discomfort as much as he can, but it doesn't last long and soon they're both lost in so much pleasure that nothing else exists anymore.