Chapter 20~ Am i really alone?

Chase POV:
I walked away thinking of every word I just said to the girl of my dreams. I told her I wouldn't be there for her, and that's one mistake I can't undo. I didn't regret what I said, I just wish it was true. I can't not be there for her. I guess it's over now. It will always be over.
Krystal POV:
He left me alone in the rain. This thought reminded me of the time I visited him in the hospital. I ran home after that. I got in the door and ran to my room leaving puddles and muddy footprints in my trail. I saw Kristie look at me with a weird look. I hope one day she will understand the life of a teenager. I ran up to my room and put my face in the pillow. I didn't care about my mascara running. I didn't care about my soaked clothes. I didn't care about anything. I had just lost my best friend. I felt alone. I felt the worst thing I could've felt. I couldn't stand Chase being mad at me for picking Jake. I sat up still crying and pulled out my diary. I began to write a pro and con list about Jake and next Chase.
Jake
Cons:
player
broke my heart
Pro:
|cute
|sweet
| my boyfriend
Chase:
Pros:
Great friend
Was always there for me
Helped me when I was sad.

Right then I began to miss Chase. I didn't need a con list. I was going to miss all those things about Chase. he helped me. He showed me the other side of me that I never knew I had.

A/n:
Hey guys thanks for reading my book and supporting me but it's not over yet!! there will be 30 chapters so keep reading. in this chapter the title comes to life. I hope you guys liked this chapter!! I will try to make them longer for you guys!