Chapter 24~ Happy seasons and many reasons

Christmas!!!
I was so excited for Christmas!! It was Christmas Eve night. I know only little kids dream of presents and can't sleep but I couldn't wait either. Kristie and I were watching reruns of Toddlers and Tiaras, our favorite show. we stayed up a long time waiting for our parents to come home. They never did.
*
Christmas Day!!!
It was morning and I was so happy. I put on my Christmas outfit which was:
White and red tank top
White sweatpants from Hollister
Red and white patterned knee socks
And my elf slippers
I was ready. I bounced down the stairs and ran to the living room to see my parents!!!! I hugged them and kissed them. I was happy to see them but more happy at the thought of no more alone time with the beast Kristie. we opened presents and traditional Christmas stuff ya know the uge..
I got a text from an unknown number saying,
"Meet me behind the bleachers at the school at 5:00."
I didn't know to go or not. I didn't ask my parents because I know they would go all, "oh my goodness! Someone's out to get you!! Get in the car were moving to Alabama!!" I just decided to go because what's the worst that could happen? I thought of the many reasons why I should go,
1: could be Jake
2: could be Chase apologizing
3: could be my car..
It went on and on until 5:00
I headed to the school on my new skateboard I got for Christmas. It glided through the ice as I got to the bleachers. I looked around a little bit and saw Jake!! I was happy but why did he text me with an unknown number? I said "hey Jake missed you, how was your Christmas?" He looked at me with a sad look and nudged me to sit down. I sat down on the dirty bleachers. he said, "listen Krystal, this isn't gonna work out.. you see you ruined Melissa's house so yeah.. she's gonna ruin your life and I don't want to be affected in that." I said, "I will handle her if she tries anything. Jake your joking right.. you think I can't handle this?!" "Stal I know you can handle it, it's just that I like someone else and we aren't good together.." "then why did you fight Chase for me?!" I said tears flowing. "because I didn't want HIM having you.. a beautiful girl like you doesn't deserve a nobody like him. He leaned in for a kiss and I slapped him. I didn't understand if he was breaking up with me or not. He rubbed his cheek while saying, "What did you do that for?! I was gonna say I could date you and Melissa at the same time but now I will find another girl." He got up and tried to walk away but I wasn't going to be done with him that easy. I grabbed him arm pulling him toward me. I whispered into his ear. "You will never use me or anyone ever again. See you around Jakey.." I let him go as he ran away, scared of me. I felt good to get rid of him.