Chapter One

Jasmine Milano

Sitting engrossed in my novel my usual routine for the early morning blocking out the world around me with my ear plugs and my book. I sit reading until the sun comes up and something outside catches my eyes, I look up to see a car pulling up and I get curious as to who could be here so early.

I put my book down looking at the car as it comes to a stop in front of the house the door open and I see a woman get out she has light brown hair and I know that it's another family member. I shake my head getting back to my reading this house has been turned up sided down thanks to my big sister Kirsten.

She is getting married tomorrow to some big business tycoon that I have never met and they have been dating for years now and I am yet to meet him. She keeps her life private from me that is not that the whole of Spain doesn't already know who they are and all that is surrounding their life just not me.

My name is Jasmine Milano I am the youngest of three children I come from a big family my parents are big names in the wine industry in this country and they are happy. They have been married for as long as I have been alive or longer, they have three children that love them a lot.

You have the twins my brother Kevin Milano and my sister Kirsten Milano they are two different people despite being twins. But they do look a little alike with light caramel hair and bright brown eyes like mom and perfect model like figures.

Kevin is cool and down to earth just like our dad he has just taken over the running of the family business and is making it into something bigger than what dad had and he is so proud of him me too. He should be here for the wedding tomorrow I can't wait to see him he has been gone on business for two weeks I miss him so much.

Kirsten now she is a diva in all the sense of the word one summer in America was all it took to turn her into a completely different person. She has turned into this complete brat don't get me wrong she was always a pain but now it's worse.

Then that leaves me the baby of the family and the one with very little going on. I just finished college with my degree in arts and management, I have always dreamed of designing beautiful houses all over the world it's the one thing I love doing.

My life is pretty normal and happy I love it, I turn back to my book reading some more before out of nowhere it was snatched out of my hand. I look up to see my mother standing in front of me light brown eyes a bit tensed this whole wedding thing has been stressing her out.

"How many times do I have to call you?" she says as I remove my ear plugs.

"Sorry mom" I say looking down at my hand. I hate upsetting her.

She sighs handing me back my book. "Just shower and come down there are people here" she tells me. "And go talk to your sister" she says before leaving the room.

I take a breath putting my book on my bed I don't know what I would talk to Kirsten about we have nothing in common any more not that we had much in common to begin with but when I got sick a few years ago we kind of came close I miss that.

After I take a nice long shower I get dress in a pair of short shorts and a long sleeve black blouse I walk over to my night stand taking up my phone checking my mails but I have none. I walk out of my room I stand by my door listening as I hear talking downstairs my aunts and cousins are here for the wedding a real mad house.

Mom said that I should talk to Kirsten I have no idea what I would say to her she has become so diva these days I doubt we have nothing to talk about. I walk down the hall passing dads man cave as mom calls it and headed down to her room.