Chapter Seventeen

Jasmine's POV

I remember everything.

I wake feeling a pain in my head I open my eyes looking around to see that I am in the hospital I can't believe that my family did this to me they lied to me like that they played on my trust my innocent they made a fool out of me.

And Kirsten she must have laughed it up the way I have been acting with her being so kind when she knew all of this, I was the only one left in the dark. They all knew and they didn't mine playing me to get what they wanted.

And the minute Kirsten came back they shipped me off to London and then I found out the truth from none other than Blake. Everything that just resurfaced swimming around in my head and I feel sick to my stomach.

I sit up in bed looking around the sun is setting I look down at my hand at the rings on my finger I loved him I was happy with him I would have given my life for them I did everything they asked and they played me.

"Hey" Blake's voice enters the room.

I look over at him and he has a worried look on his face and blood on his shirt he takes a seat in the chair next to my bed.

"How are you feeling?" he asks and honestly, I am angry.

"I'm angry" I tell him seriously and he sighs.

"I'm real sorry Jasmine for what I did to you I didn't mean to hurt I'm really sorry" he breaks down.

I reach over taking his hand I don't blame him for what his father did he was desperate he was being pressure by some cooperation and he didn't want to lose his company I understand that. At least with his tact and his approach he was honest he didn't lie he didn't cheat he was honest he might have been out for blood and he drew it but at least he was honest can't say the same for my family.

After the doctors checked me out and I got released from the hospital I decided to head back home. I am tired of being in the dark of being played I am tired of living by other people's rules I am going to do what I want to do and they can go back to their original plan.

"Are you sure about this?" Blake asks as he helps me pack.

"I don't know" I tell him honestly. "I just need air and space from liars"

"Your family loves you Jasmine I'm sure they didn't mean this" he says but I know he doesn't buy it.

"Right" I take up my phone and I have a bunch of miss calls from home and Alejandro but I ignore it all.

"So where are you going after?"

"America I've never been" I tell him and he laughs.

"You're going to love it, which state?" he asks as we head out.

"I don't yet somewhere relaxing I hope" we both head out.

We get on the plane heading out we talk for hours and it was perfect. By the time we land in Spain in was late in the evening Blake and I headed for his place. I want to stay as far away from my family as possible until I have everything sorted out.

I'm not sure what I want to do yet I know deep in my heart that I love Alejandro and that he is the only one for me but right now I can't trust him I can't trust any of them. I love my family yes but I just need to figure out what I want to do with my life.

For now, I just need space from all of it.

A few days later...

"Are you sure you want me here?" Blake ask nervously.