Chapter Twelve

Jasmine Milano

"Wake up slackers!" I yell walking into the living room of Dahlia and Rena's apartment.

I still can't believe that I am in London or that Alejandro allowed me to come he was making such a big deal about it the other day but now I am here with my two best friends and Stephanie she was bored at home so she tagged along with me.

I have been here for a week now and their place is almost finish I just have to put the finishing touches on the dining room and then it's back home to Spain for me and back to Alejandro. I have to admit that I really miss him seeing him every day and having him hold me at night and make love to me I miss him.

We have spoken a few times since I came here he is really busy over here every time I call he was in some meeting or the other. I walk into the kitchen cleaning up last night they all got wasted celebrating an A that they got they are weird but I still love them.

Once they are all showered and look like my friends again I feed them some food I have been feeling a little queasy lately and I keep throwing up in the mornings I think it the British air that is making me sick not to mention my boobs feel sore.

I can't wait to get home and have my doc of a mother in law check me out. I miss them all so much it's a bit strange that my mother hasn't called to check up on me. Usually when I go anywhere she calls me at least once a day to make sure I am okay I guess she's busy too.

"Hey Jasmine come back from the land of dreaming housewives will you" Rena says pulling on my hand.

"Sorry" I shake my head. "What were you saying?"

"The color for the dining room we want it in aqua green"

I frown. "I thought you were still on blue and Dahlia wanted green?" I ask not getting the sudden change seeing as they have been fighting over it since we came.

"I just decided that it should have a touch of both" he says and I smile.

"Your growing up" I say all mother like and she laughs.

"Shut up" she throws a towel at me. "I just want to enjoy our time together and all this fighting isn't helping"

I walk over to her hugging her and she hugs me back.

"I'm so proud of you guys, I wish I could have joined you here it looks amazing" I look around the apartment.

"You still can you know, it's not too late"

I shake my head looking down at my wedding ring. "I love him" I tell her and she gasps. "I know, I know it's stupid and selfish but I couldn't help it he is a wonderful man a little rough around the edges but he makes me feel so much" I tell her and she smiles.

"I'm so happy for you" she hugs me again and I relax.

"Are you two done can we go get paint?" Dahlia asks putting on her sunglasses her hangover has made her bitter.

"Yeah" Rena and I say the same time taking up our phones.

"Where's Stephanie?" I ask as we head out.

"She's still sleeping she asked us to go without her" Dahlia tells us and we leave I'll bring back some food for her.

We make our way into town going to a million paint shops until we found one that hosted our colors that we wanted after that it was fabric stores and much more. I forgot how much fun it was hanging out with my friends being wrapped up in my husband and our life I have been a bad friend.

We go all over town just buying things for the apartment before heading to a restaurant for lunch. I decide to call up Alejandro just check in on him make sure he is okay I have a feeling that something is wrong and he is afraid to tell me.