Chapter Eleven

Alejandro Russo

Things are perfect in my life right now there is not one thing that I would change in my life I never thought I would say this or feel this way about anyone but I do. I don't have to ask I know that I am in love I get it now what everyone is always talking about a dying to get love.

The sound of clinking shoes comes into my ears I turn around just as Jasmine walks into our bedroom her long slender legs on full display as I take her in. She is dressed in bright red lace panties and bra her hair curled and around her shoulder she is stunning.

I still can't get over the fact that she is completely mine that she was a virgin and that she wanted to be with me. This girl has not only changed my life and family she has also changed me I know that I am not the same man I was when I first saw her she has changed that.

"Do you think we can leave the party early I have to meet the developers about the shelter" Jasmine says getting dress.

Today is her parents wedding anniversary and we are going to the party I wanted to stay home with her and just watch movies and make love but her mother demanded that we come seeing as ever since we got back from our little trip we have hardly left home.

I spend most of my days at home with her just watching stupid series and eating food it's something I never thought I would do but hearing her laugh and giggle makes my whole world brighter.

I walk over to her helping her with her dress she is wearing a skin tight red dress with long sleeve that ends just above her knees very Jasmine like but sexy as hell. God, I have never been so drawn to anyone the way I am to her I want her all the time she makes me so damn hot it's hard to control myself around her.

"How do I look?" she asks giving me a spin and I smile she is beautiful like always.

"Beautiful" I tell her and she blushes making me smile. "What time do we have to be at this thing" I ask pulling her to me and she shakes her head.

"No, my mother will kill us if we are late" she tries to pull away but I don't let her.

"A few minutes" I beg kissing her neck and she starts to make a protest but like always she gives in to me and I smile.

I pick her up throwing her down on the bed getting lost in her and it's just what I needed. She has become my drug I can't get enough I'm addicted to her, her smell her touch her eyes she is just there whenever I need her I love that.

"Your late" Mrs. Milano says the minute we walk into the house and I grin.

"Sorry mom" Jasmine apologies kissing her cheek.

She looks at the two of us I still have sex hair and I know for a fact that Jasmine has a few hickeys that she is unaware of and I know I'll face her wrath tonight but I couldn't help it the world has to know that she is mine.

We make our way into the house as the party comes into full swing with a lot of people business people and friends. I wrap my arms around Jasmine just feeling calm when she is near we both go around the room meeting people and talking.

Everyone is looking at us with love in their eyes and that makes me feel happy Jasmine is really happy today she has been for a while now and that makes me happy too. Not before long the doors opened and Kevin walked in.

"Oh my god he came" Jasmine says leaving my side.

She runs up to her brother hugging him tightly and he hugs her back in the manner and I smile. As much as I know that Kevin hates me for bringing Jasmine into this web of lies I'm sure he can see that she is happy and that should matter.