Chapter Ten

"Yes" I say my voice soft and he smiles.

I look up at him as he cowers over me in all his powerfulness and I feel so small compare to him he lowers his head to mine kissing me and I melt. I feel my entire body go liquid at his touches the feel of his hand on me touching me feeling me his erection poking into my thigh only makes me want him more. I have never felt so alive or wanting in all my life and it's all for him.

"I want you Jasmine I want you so bad" he growls kissing my neck going down. "Tell me if you want me to stop?"

"Don't stop" I moan my senses gone and all I want is him.

The muscles inside the deepest, darkest part of me clench in the most delicious fashion. The pain is so sweet and sharp I want to close my eyes, but I'm hypnotized by his gray eyes staring fervently into mine.

Leaning down, he kisses me. His lips are demanding, firm and slow, molding mine he places feather like kisses across my jaw, my chin, and the corners of my mouth. He pulls back pushing up my night gown pulling it over my head leaving me bare in front of him except my black panties

"Oh, Jasmine," he breathes. "You have the most beautiful skin, pale and flawless. I want to kiss every single inch of it."

I flush. Oh my...I will do anything he wants. He lowers his head to mine kissing me his kiss is demanding, his tongue and lips coaxing mine. I moan, and my tongue tentatively meets his. He puts his arms around me and hauls me against his body, squeezing me tightly.

His lips travel from my lips down to my thighs kissing them lightly taking his time to draw out this process for me and I am loving it but it's a bit frustrating as my core is throbbing begging for something but what?

"Oh, Jasmine you smell so refreshing" he says burying his nose in my sex and I groan at his dirty talk it's a big turn on right now.

"Alejandro please" I beg even though I'm not sure what I am asking for.

"Oh, patient's baby" he pulls my panties off and I cover my sex. "Don't hide from me baby"

I look down at him his eyes light and calm as he waits for me to remove my hand and I do I cover my face as the knowledge of him down there leaves me flushed and very turned on. I feel his lips touch the top of my sex and I feel my body jolt with energy.

"Oh, baby your soaking wet down here and all for me" He says as he slowly parts my fold.

I wait for him to do something down there touch me kiss me anything but he just smells me and I groan that is so hot.

"I really like your smell baby it's doing things to me it really is" He groans in this powerful voice that has me in need.

His first touchdown there is light and gentle as his tongue takes it's time finding its way around my sex touching tasting every part of it and I am lost in desire. The hot pulsing feeling that keeps pooling between my leg put with his sweet torture is causing butterflies to swarm in my stomach.

A sweet filling feeling is building in my stomach knotting into something strong and powerful I can feel it but what is it? I have never felt so on edge as if I am about to leave this world and never come back.

Alejandro slides his finger into me slow and easy and that was the trigger it sends my entire body screaming and me along with it as something sweet and filling rushes through me and my body floats.

So that's what an orgasm feels like? I think to myself as my body slowly returns to earth. Man, that was something else full filling and very fun I wouldn't mind doing that again my body is calling out for that again.